ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Fran!!

53db117725893.jpg

and Bov!

il_340x270.313631197.jpg

with all my best wishes for a happy and healthy one and many more to come!

:wub:

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Woke up to Katie having stopped on her way home from Mass to pick up a large cup of yummy coffee and a breakfast sandwich for me, a wonderful birthday card, and she ordered our favorite pizza for dinner :wub:

Chase has that ear infection again. He was hurting and restless last night and most of today. I started him back on the Ketoconazole ear wash, gave him a baby aspirin. His fever is gone and he's feeling a bit better finally. Petco's Vet will hear from me tomorrow about why all 3 times I've had him groomed there, he's come home needing medical attention!

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Good morning!

I hope Chase feels better soon Bov. Poor pooch! Sounds like they are definitely getting water in his ears during those grooming sessions. I'd complain too, and suggest if it happens again perhaps they should help pay the vet and meds bills. Maybe they'll be a bit more careful.

Maddie has half days all week. Conference week. I'm being a productive woman today, against my better judgement. Lol Food shopping is done, will pick Maddie up at noon, then 4:00 off to her doc for flu mist #2, and finally parent/teacher conference.

Work tomorrow, which is why I was protesting being so productive today. Hahaha! Oh well, I keep telling myself "those who rest, rust!"

Wishing you all a great day!!!

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Hoping that Chase is feeling better now !!!

Once again I'm standing at the vapor's crossroads...My old full size ProV has finally bit the dust...I've looked around at other mods and just don't feel they can deliver as required...Some dna rigs look really nice but I just prefer the tube style with removable batteries...I also really like the ProV Mini I got months back and it pairs well with the K-Fun..Looking at adding a polished blem model Mini tonight...I debated just hanging up my vaping guns...Not really sure it's the time for that however...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread