This,That and Chat Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Chase is doing better today, thank you all for asking. We had another restless night, but not as bad as the night before. He's still shaking his head and clinging to the laps of love Katie and I give, but he was happy to go for his morning walk with Katie. He's not yelping in pain when I touch and examine his ear today. Being able to get a better look, I noticed a nick where the groomer got too aggressive with her clippers. I'm sure that's played a part in his pain as well. You can bet I'll be finding a new groomer before his next haircut!!

Dee, I hate that your full size ProV bit the dust. Love my mini, and I still love my BPs! I'm still perfectly content with my carto tanks, which is a good thing since several folks were so generous in sending my theirs when they moved on to rebuildables :)

Got Katie's car down to the dealership so they could put the safety bracket back on the battery. Stood outside vaping with an older couple who were smoking, and they asked me about my vape. They were familiar with e cigs, and eager to learn more, gave them an ECF card and suggested they give a cheaper model a try to see how they liked it.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
I suspected a cut or abrasion was the cause of Chase's issue....Saw a friend get a plug of dried up paint dust and ear wax get removed once....trying too avoid that I decided to clean mine out with a q-tip...My dang ear was 99% swollen shut when I got to the hospital...Told the Doc too look all he wanted but he damn sure better not touch it....he did and I damn near got locked up...Bottom line a cut or even an abrasion allows a free path for bacteria....and ears can be sensitive...

I see the ProV 3 is a week out....wattage is OK I guess but not something I really require...I just prefer volts...The way I read it the thing may only be available from the dealers and not the site...Either way I'm kicking rocks on the purchase ATM....Not really wanting the 3 and dang sure it's gonna be some serious scratch...Now watch me pull the trigger on a Mini and find out the 3 is cheaper....Dang old complications....

Second wash going on since I fixed the washer...It's agitating it's azz off!!!!!!!!! Gonna hit the road tomorrow and put some insulation under my beach crib....That's the plan anyway...every day stuff may be behind as well....

On a nic drop I'd suggest 8mg/ml....that's where I'm at and believe it.....it's hardly noticeable at 8mg/ml...The nic bottle lasts forever as well!!!!!!!!!

I haven't seen the sticky but I can only imagine...Whatever they decide to do we should all be at a point where there would be no danger of cigarettes returning into our lives...I've got 2 words for the government....

Last edited:

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
(((Pokey)))

Dee, the stickie is about ECF closing down the Notcigs forum. I figured Mike would not continue to pay for it now that he's not focused on Notcigs business any longer. It'll be shut down in a week.

And don't I know it about the ears!! Damn psoriasis in my left ear still driving me crazy, but I learned my lesson about scratching and picking at it :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread