Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Another ProV is a fine choice ElDee!!! I'm going to be dropping my nic level soon, hoping to go down to 6 from 12. Cutting it in half seems a bit severe, but who knows, maybe my body won't miss it at all?

Anyone else see the newest sticky here? Anyone else nervous about it like I am? I sure would miss you all. :(

What did I miss something? It's just an ecig summit where they tell each other all they know isn't it?

I knew that was about to happen soon Tracy :( Anyone who cares to is welcome to join some great folks over on the Ikenvape chat thread here...

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...oor-open-everybody-come-827.html#post14558526

Same type of chit chat, lots of familiar faces, and some great new ones!

Sad to see but Mike is a busy guy on other stuff that's not ecig related. He's a great guy though and one I'll always consider a friend.

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Morning folks :)

5C, did you see the link for the new thread Fran made for us? Come join us there!

Bo I will when I can. I suppose I wasn't the only one to send Mike a note.

You know Mikes done a lot for many of us and he does get busy. He might not even be in town but here's what I'm thinking. Instead of just abandoning ship has anybody thought about taking up a collection to keep Notcigs forum alive? Okay that's my :2c:

Last edited:

Moonlit knight

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
West Central Illinois
Bo I will when I can. I suppose I wasn't the only one to send Mike a note.

You know Mikes done a lot for many of us and he does get busy. He might not even be in town but here's what I'm thinking. Instead of just abandoning ship has anybody thought about taking up a collection to keep Notcigs forum alive? Okay that's my :2c:

Hey you might be on to something there 5c. I'll help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread