stylemessiah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Interesting that one of the follow on videos from that video is this one:

And people wonder why theres people who want to close vaping down

Video with teens and tweens blowing rings and treating vaping like its a fun game isnt going to help, its far from the decades long 30+ ex smoker that presents vaping as a harm reduction method. Videos like these do not exactly spread the harm reduction justification....

Personally i wish they would do what has been suggested in Oz before by many people, and ban smoking (and vaping) for anyone born after a certain date.....

These little ....s will ruin it for everyone :)

And get off my lawn....

Last edited:

OldBatty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2014
North Georgia USA
Interesting that one of the follow on videos from that video is this one:

And people wonder why theres people who want to close vaping down

Video with teens and tweens blowing rings and treating vaping like its a fun game isnt going to help, its far from the decades long 30+ ex smoker that presents vaping as a harm reduction method. Videos like these do not exactly spread the harm reduction justification....

Personally i wish they would do what has been suggested in Oz before by many people, and ban smoking (and vaping) for anyone born after a certain date.....

These little ....s will ruin it for everyone :)

And get off my lawn....

Respectfully disagree. While the cloud chasers are not helping the cause, a better solution is signs that allow discreet vaping while sending the cloud chasers outside with the smokers. This would have the side effect of slowly teaching the public that there is a difference.

Instead of banning below a certain age, I personally want smoking to become a historical oddity. Picture 100 years from now when almost no one smokes and none are addicted to tobacco. A group of young adults goes in a specialty shop and purchases a small pack of cigarettes, they each light one up and take a few puffs - then shake their heads in amazement that their grand parents smoked them nasty things for decades.

Reactions: MadRebel

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
Mankind has been ingesting the artifacts of combustion probably as long as we have enjoyed community. Alongside this government has killed more human beings than perhaps all of these social activities combined. Yet government insists that they are the better arbiters of social behavior. Government is force. The harm reduction I'd prefer to see is constraint of government deciding for us as to choices concerning our health and property. Tell them to stay off my lawn. Thank you.

Good luck all.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread