Those interested in being a CMS Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
As you might have expected, I am interested in being a CMS Editor. [Uh ... how much does it pay? :2c:?;)]

I phrased the title of my post (and therefore the thread) as I did so it could be used for others who might also be interested.

I was thinking they had you in mind when they decided to add the new category. :2cool:

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Well, I guess I led with my chin on that one. Should have just hung back and waited to be bribed to do it. When will I ever learn?

I was thinking they had you in mind when they decided to add the new category.
If you hadn't volunteered Don, they were going to draft you. Is that the real you in your new avatar ???
Thanks, AB and Jerry! Nice to know that some people appreciate me. [You would pay me big bucks if you were running ECF, right?]

Guys, I've been thinking about forming a naval fleet (just in case we have to go to war against some army) with logos and T-shirts and everything. Want to join up?

Yes, Jerry, that was the real me (at least a few years ago and when I wore a suit and tie: ugh!). [And that photo has been here all along in my profile ... but who ever visits me there.:(] Never fear, however, my fey former avatar is still with us there in my signature banner.

Last edited:

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
Well, I guess I led with my chin on that one. Should have just hung back and waited to be bribed to do it. When will I ever learn?

Thanks, AB and Jerry! Nice to know that some people appreciate me. [You would pay me big bucks if you were running ECF, right?]

Guys, I've been thinking about forming a naval fleet (just in case we have to go to war against some army) with logos and T-shirts and everything. Want to join up?

Yes, Jerry, that was the real me (at least a few years ago and when I wore a suit and tie: ugh!). [And that photo has been here all along in my profile ... but who ever visits me there.:(] Never fear, however, my fey former avatar is still with us there in my signature banner.

Sure we would! Right after you re-compensate me for all the EXTRA toys you've led me to buy. :evil: So... after "we" get to the break even point in about a year, just double what they're already paying you.;)

Sign me up for the Fleet! I love things that go BOOM! Mechanical things that is. :oops:

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Thanks, guys! Only problem now is that my hats don't fit.

swelledhead.jpg

So lets have at it!

DaBoomNavyandGloomyArmy.jpg

Only teasing, Nick!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread