Those interested in being a CMS Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
I was pretty much self-taught, so it was an excuse to hang out longer and "be bad". The only thing I remember about typing class was the shuttle. (what was the name??.. with Christie, the teacher) I happened to be there that day and we watched it in class. One of those "where were you on that day" moments.

Christa McAuliffe, that was STS-51 in January 1986.

After high school I went to work in a bank. They asked me if I had taken bookkeeping classes in school and I proudly said "yes, I did". Then they asked me if I could forget what I learned in school and I proudly said "yes I can". I got the job. lol.

That's a true story. In banking, "debits" and "credits" are used in the opposite way that a business uses them. :D

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
Christa McAuliffe, that was STS-51 in January 1986.

After high school I went to work in a bank. They asked me if I had taken bookkeeping classes in school and I proudly said "yes, I did". Then they asked me if I could forget what I learned in school and I proudly said "yes I can". I got the job. lol.

That's a true story. In banking, "debits" and "credits" are used in the opposite way that a business uses them. :D

good memory :toast: 86.. ah, now I see why I skipped so much!

(btw, were you the "investigator" back then?) bwaahaha :laugh:

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
good memory :toast: 86.. ah, now I see why I skipped so much!

(btw, were you the "investigator" back then?) bwaahaha :laugh:

Yeah leanne, I have been an instigator for a long time, but I only became an official one when I joined the ECF. lol.

lol. A trouble maker for sure.. ;) I've seen that! But not to quick on the uptake, eh? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread