Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie H

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
Greensboro, NC, USA
www.bigtent.com
Experience levels differ among B&Ms/their employees. As with any vaper, While it is not our responsibility to educate them about their products and they should have a good knowledge of what they are selling, I don't mind sharing my knowledge and helping to educate them if I can. If I were behind the counter and a more knowledgable and experienced vaper came in and told me things I did not know, I would be appreciative.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
I completely agree with sharing. I would be more than happy to share, if they acted as if they cared :). That's why I didn't mind telling the one potential customer about the SVD where the employee couldn't; made a friend in the process.

If I was behind the counter and someone came in and wanted to share, I'd be all ears. I don't claim, or expect that I will ever know every single thing about everything in the vape world. My head would simply explode if I tried.

Experience levels differ among B&Ms/their employees. As with any vaper, While it is not our responsibility to educate them about their products and they should have a good knowledge of what they are selling, I don't mind sharing my knowledge and helping to educate them if I can. If I were behind the counter and a more knowledgable and experienced vaper came in and told me things I did not know, I would be appreciative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread