This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Thoughts on the Limitless RDTA?

Discussion in 'RTA' started by Nayngnottz94, Jan 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Nayngnottz94

Nayngnottz94 Super Member Verified Member

Oct 6, 2016
  2. Eskie

Eskie Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2016
    NY
    Don't know the box, but the Limitless RDTA series has been well received. I don't have a Classic, I have a L+, but the primary difference is the availability of interchangeable build decks on the Classic, which is nice if you want to play around with exotic builds. It's a solid performer with great clouds, and can give good flavor once you dial in a build that works. It's a big chamber, and what I found best was a larger mass dual build Clapton/variant, and assuring the air slots are aligned with the coils. I also just let the tail of the wick hit around the top of the glass, not all the way to the bottom, and I poke the cotton in a bit in from the outer edge to allow air to get to the bottom chamber.

Oh, and you can turn the Classic into an actual RDA, and it has a prebuilt factory coil option available the L+ does not.

nocigsnomore and Nayngnottz94 like this.
  3. Nayngnottz94

Oct 6, 2016
    yep seen the interchangeable decks and thought this looks interesting, means I could try new builds!, seems well worth the price tag imo, I just don't seem to get on with squeezers, had a play around with the VT squonk box I believe its called? its alright but I just don't rate it, with an RDTA I suppose you get the benefits of a tank and an RDA, no faffing about just vape it as you go along

Eskie likes this.
  4. Eskie

Eskie Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2016
    NY
    Only problem with the Limitless line, and true with all these top deck tanks, they can leak if you leave them on their side. I know some folks manage to wick it so that doesn't happen, but the basic design simply allows it to occur and is the one bad feature if you want something to throw in your pocket. I wouldn't do it, even if I hated the pants. Getting away from that one issue, it does offer a good experience.

5. Nayngnottz94

Oct 6, 2016
    Yeah i don't take mine out do that won't be an issue

Eskie likes this.
  6. Anthony_Vapes

Anthony_Vapes Ultra Member Verified Member

Supporting member
    Jan 23, 2017
    its a decent RTA. nothing wrong with it but i found the azeroth or combo to be better options personally

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.