Not open for further replies.

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
Just putting this out there...

Those of us that use mods are really a small percentage of e-cig users. It seems to me, that the eGo batts seem to have a larger market share.

Could ProVari possibly corner the eGo market with a smaller form factor containing all the ProVari innovations? I know I would jump on that like crazy ;)

No way they would go that small. They know the majority of Provari users top it with Kayfuns, carto tanks and other 22mm toppers as well as drippers. Going smaller would have no appeal to the majority of current owners. Maybe later as it's own secondary device. But not the main release.

Tap'd from my LG G2

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Saw this on another forum, complete BS or is there a method to his madness?Provape is coming out with a new Provari that goes to 24 watts with an all new display.
This is all confirmed. I do not have pictures at this time. Within 2 months.

Time frame is off too....18 months is more like it...

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
No way they would go that small. They know the majority of Provari users top it with Kayfuns, carto tanks and other 22mm toppers as well as drippers. Going smaller would have no appeal to the majority of current owners. Maybe later as it's own secondary device. But not the main release.

Tap'd from my LG G2
I think it would be more accurate to say that ProVari users on ECF "top it with Kayfuns, carto tanks and other 22mm toppers as well as drippers." The vast majority of users in America and abroad most likely use ProTanks, Aspires, and other clearomizers. RBA's are not as mainstream as we would like to think.
Time frame is off too....18 months is more like it...
The owners of ProVape have given us a specific time frame via PBusardo's video...and then there's you. Are you guessing or do you have insider info? (I do agree that it's highly unlikely he will have pictures in 2 months, but the V3 is supposed to be released before next summer).

Last edited:

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
The owners of ProVape have given us a specific time frame via PBusardo's video...and then there's you. Are you guessing or do you have insider info? (I do agree that it's highly unlikely he will have pictures in 2 months, but the V3 is supposed to be released before next summer).

He's been trolling this subforum for long before the other subforum got shut down.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
He's been trolling this subforum for long before the other subforum got shut down.
No trolling here sir.... I have owned Provape mods since their inception of the Provape1 / With no 16 second cutoff and removable aluminum top cap with brass atomizer threads...... In the begining startup days you could actually call Provape on the phone and talk to David... What do all you know about that? I have owned 3 Provape1's, 6 Provaris's & 1 ZAP over the last few years so I am entitled to give Provape a little pressure by trolling as you have stated... I still own 1 Satin Stainless Regular Provari V2.5 / Green LED... But lets get real folks, it is time for some new technology from Provape........... You people can keep buying the same old package in a new wrapper...but I wont!! Release the beast, P3--I am a waiting....
Riverboat-- A 5 year ecig user :vapor:.....

Last edited:

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona

Before next summer? You have got to be kidding, it a mod not a spacecraft....

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
:confused: If you can't agree with yourself, how do you expect others to agree with you?

You do realize I was just kidding when I said 18 months, didn't you?
The more you quote him, the more I have to read his nonsense. That's just mean. :facepalm:

Qzwald- whats really going on here...lol :laugh:

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Almost a year ago I heard of the rumored P3, then
a complete denial of the P3 in an e-mail, then
a teaser video of the P3, then
a ”official” verification of the P3 being ready ”when it's ready”, then
new colors, then
a Dragon version (only available from dealers), then
more colors, then
blems popping up like crazy (including the ”dealer only” dragon model), then
a couple more colors, then
a special designed endcap (which pretty much stopped dead in it's tracks a month ago),
and now this......

No offense, but I'm starting to lose faith in the P3 ever seeing the light of day.
The natives are getting restless..:unsure:

JimzDogz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Pensacola, Florida, USA
I believe the new P3 will launch next month. I read a post from Provape saying the P3 would be ready when it's ready, but they were shooting for later this summer. Being that Provape has been selling the v2.5 at discounted prices lately. Along with the additional 10% discount they're giving on all stock ( July 27 & 28 ) leads me to believe the P3 release is just around the corner. I'm very interested to see what their new offering will be.

Moonbogg

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2014
Whittier, CA, USA
I believe the new P3 will launch next month. I read a post from Provape saying the P3 would be ready when it's ready, but they were shooting for later this summer. Being that Provape has been selling the v2.5 at discounted prices lately. Along with the additional 10% discount they're giving on all stock ( July 27 & 28 ) leads me to believe the P3 release is just around the corner. I'm very interested to see what their new offering will be.

That would be great. I'd like to start dripping at higher power, but I don't feel the need to go with a 50w mech setup lol. Provari is my area of interest. My first one is so damn nice I just have to have a P3.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
You do realize I was just kidding when I said 18 months, didn't you?
I guess I missed the ":rolleyes:" emoticon or the "jk", or the ";)" at the end of your post.
Imma be ...... if the P3 is only gonna be out next summer

Burping out loud using Tapatalk
They said it would be out in less than a year...back in May.

Last edited:

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
I guess I missed the ":rolleyes:" emoticon or the "jk", or the ";)" at the end of your post.

They said it would be out in less than a year...back in May.

WELP. Hopefully! But then again knowing good ole Murphy's law and typical manufacturing.... Delays are almost certain.

That said, I hope that they have sufficient stocks at launch. I don't think I can deal with another F5 crapshow.

Burping out loud using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread