Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
One of you know something about the version 3. Just say it, go ahead. Come right on out with it. Post a pic or two. Go ahead and photoshop a V2.5 and make it look like a V3, I don't care just give me something.

I can't help with the P3, but after being pressured by a Reonaut friend for so long I told her that I caved & I got one. She didn't believe me, so I sent her a pic.

IMG-20140710-00023.jpg

Reo Stealth Mini.

Fir3b1rd

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Last edited:

Fir3b1rd

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Hmm. $110? Total unknown? Looks like a remote control.
Lol- i was on a thread about some hana dna clones they had out out. I could be wrong; but, im thinning even the chips were cloned. They were no logo clones-same ones that 102vape sells-the first few batches were everyone complaining about shotty workmanship, auto firing, not firing.
You name an issue and people were having them. They were 75 bucks and one cat was telling me i should get one and when it fails i can slap a real dna in it. Ummmm 75+75 and the cost of replacing leads and bad solder points??? Why not just get a vapor shark and be done? Made no sense to me- anyway that thread alone is enough for me NOT to BUY A clouper product.

Millah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
FL

That says a CPU temperature control system. Which is different from what Evolv is apparently working on. Evolv is working on something where you'd adjust the temperature of the COIL. Not the CPU or the board, lol. Unless that site just worded things confusing, but it looks like it displays a reading of the board temp. But maybe I'm confusing things and this device is actually displaying the coil temperature.

The whole purpose when Evolv introduced VW, was to have a more direct control over the temperature of the coil. What's the point of adjusting your mod? To adjust the heat the coil produces. So volts was not a way to actually adjust temperature (without doing math), what you're really trying to do is adjust the power (watts). So that's why they introduced VW. Well now they're going a step further and elminating another variable, so you can actually truly adjust the temperature the coil reaches. I'm personally incredibly excited, I think this could be the next game changer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread