Thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenFire

Aug 2, 2015
Here I go...at the suggestion of my best friend I will join your coveted forum (if you'll have me) because sometimes the only way I can communicate with her is via cyber space.

I never knew that this vape world would be so extensive when I introduced her to my eGo-C. Far surpassing my knowledge of the subject I respect her ambition and quitting power (6+ weeks now cigarette free!!).

Cheers

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Welcome to the forum! There is a great community here and a massive wealth of information to be had. Once you make your 5 posts (not new threads), you'll gain permission to post in other areas of the forum. I hope you enjoy it here and anything you need, just ask, and there are a bunch of folks available to answer :).

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Welcome JenFire! That's a good setup with which to get started. Sky's kinda the limit - Lots of people keep on with their first gear, and lots get affected by "shinyitus" and have to have each and every new thing that comes along.... As long as it keeps you off cigarettes - then you're doing it right :)

Reactions: JenFire
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread