The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Threaded center post for in'ax?

Discussion in 'Genesis' started by Taff Evans, Jun 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Taff Evans

Taff Evans Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 7, 2016
    Been looking all over for a threaded center post for the in'ax, and everywhere is out of stock...so thought I would post here and see if anyone has a spare one or even two they would like to sell to me!
    If you have please PM me, and let me know the cost and how you want paying!.
    Thanks folks

2. Vaya

Vaya Senior Member ECF Veteran

Although I dont have any and may, eventually, pre able to provide you with 'em... i KNOW people out there have them. Speak up, vapers. We are here to help one another.

• Like Like x 2
  3. bgmat58

bgmat58 Full Member Verified Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Add me to the list of needing these! I had read it won't be until September until these are available again from in'ax

4. Taff Evans

May 7, 2016
    Added mate.... Just behind me in the queue!!:D

5. Kenndall

Kenndall Full Member

Dec 27, 2013
    San Antonio, TX, USA
  6. Taff Evans

May 7, 2016
    Kenndall...

Have been looking for these for months and not found any at all.. Now i have just purchased a couple of them..and hopefully they should be here fairly quickly via DHL. Looks like I will have some gennys to fettle soon!:banana:

Thanks mate, great find and you have possibly saved a couple of In'Ax's a fast trip out of the nearest window.:eek::D
    Well worth getting up this early for..
    Cheers!

Taff.

7. Kenndall

Kenndall Full Member

Dec 27, 2013
    San Antonio, TX, USA
    No problem Taff. I ordered on myself and it should be here tomorrow. I have already bent both of the center posts that came with my mkIII. Sometimes those grip sticks don't play along to well with wire.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Taff Evans

May 7, 2016
    Mine will also be here tomorrow.. that's fast delivery!

Those springs must be the worst idea ever on a fairly high end Atty..will be a pleasure to put them away in the back of a drawer someplace!:eek:

9. Firestorm

Firestorm Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chicagoland
    I think it's too late, and I'm not sure where the OP is located, but VapinArt has a spares kit in stock: In'Ax Spares Kit v2

10. Kenndall

Kenndall Full Member

Dec 27, 2013
    San Antonio, TX, USA
    Yes they do but that does not include the threaded center post.

11. Taff Evans

May 7, 2016
    Arrived here this morning and all good.. Decided to leave the builds in them at the moment and change the center posts over when each one actually needs rebuilding. They are working well so why rip em apart now..

12. Kenndall

Kenndall Full Member

Dec 27, 2013
    San Antonio, TX, USA
    Yeah mine came in as well. I put a 4 wrap 26 g ss build in there to experiment with temp control. It didn't have any hot spots at all and works great in tc. I couldn't be happier.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Vaya

Vaya Senior Member ECF Veteran

^Sounds awesome, i love me some 28g SS myself... havent tried 26g with mesh myself. What was your resistance? I'd get about a 0.25 with 5-wraps of 28g if my memory serves me correctly. Depending, of course, on the tightness of the wraps and the width of the wick.

14. Florian Lohse

Florian Lohse New Member

Sep 20, 2016
    Hi, I'm searching for this center post too, but its not available atm. Has it someone for sale? Thank You!

15. Taff Evans

May 7, 2016
    Just had a look where I bought mine from, but they are out of stock now..I got them from phileasfogg in France..

Sorry I can't help mate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.