Three Weeks Smoke Free - Hi from Switzerland!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-InTheMist-

Aug 6, 2017
Switzerland
Hi Everyone,

We were on vacation travelling around Scotland in my Jeep Wrangler when our teenage son complained about the smoke after long days on the road. He started complaining that we should vape - he was annoyed, and the Jeep was starting to stink. He was right, of course, so we picked up a couple of those cheap starter kits that you can pick up at nearly every Tesco in the UK. It wasn't doing it for me, as I was sucking until I was blue in the face and not feeling satisfied, but hung in there. Back in Switzerland, I went to a local vape shop five minutes from my house and got hooked up. I expected to have to get my juice from Germany because it's illegal in Switzerland to sell juice with nicotine, but there is a loophole (Swiss people, if it's not a commonly known fact, PM me for details, it's surprisingly easy, available, simple and legal). So, I got a SMOK AL85 (good) and whatever RTA they had with it, which sucked and I replaced almost immediately with an Ammit 25.

I hope you read that wall of text, but anyway - glad to be here.

Here is a photo of my Jeep in Scotland which, thanks to vaping, no longer stinks.
20046551_1650763681601841_5810421479215817409_n.jpg

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
We were on vacation travelling around Scotland in my Jeep Wrangler when our teenage son complained about the smoke after long days on the road. He started complaining that we should vape - he was annoyed, and the Jeep was starting to stink. He was right, of course, so we picked up a couple of those cheap starter kits that you can pick up at nearly every Tesco in the UK. It wasn't doing it for me, as I was sucking until I was blue in the face and not feeling satisfied, but hung in there. Back in Switzerland, I went to a local vape shop five minutes from my house and got hooked up. I expected to have to get my juice from Germany because it's illegal in Switzerland to sell juice with nicotine, but there is a loophole (Swiss people, if it's not a commonly known fact, PM me for details, it's surprisingly easy, available, simple and legal). So, I got a SMOK AL85 (good) and whatever RTA they had with it, which sucked and I replaced almost immediately with an Ammit 25.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Good for your son, smart move.
Would look into Rayon wicks. You will do well.
Rayon wick, better flow, flavor, saturation and Nic Hit!

Reactions: -InTheMist-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread