Not open for further replies.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
wooHoo!!!!

Congratulations! and thanks for all the work that you do for vaping!!

AnimatedFireworks2.gif

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
Congratulations! What a great accomplishment. It must feel great. So, in honor of the member who I know I can always count on for great positive links in the interest of us all :

Long-Term Benefits of Quitting Smoking

The benefits of your decision to quit smoking continue long after the immediate impact. You might not feel these benefits the way you felt the quick improvement in your lung function and overall health, but you'll still enjoy them:
1 year: Your excess risk of suffering coronary heart disease has decreased to half the risk of a continuing smoker.
5 years: Your risk of having a stroke has decreased compared to continuing smokers, and will continue to decrease over time.
10 years: A decade after you quit smoking, your risk of lung cancer is now half that of people who keep smoking. You've also experienced a decrease in your risk of ulcers and other cancers, including cancer of the mouth, throat, esophagus, pancreas, kidneys, and bladder.
15 years: Your risk of coronary heart disease is now comparable to that of people who never smoked a single cigarette. Your risk of dying also is nearly back to the same level as that of non-smokers.

BTW, I turned 36 5 days ago. Keep up the good work! Thanks for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread