Throat Irritation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Vapor King was my first electronic cigarette. At first I loved it--I quit smoking for over a week. Finally I could smell just how bad my car smelt!

Now however, I've purchased several different Nobacco juices from Vapor4Life including 18mg Vanilla, 24mg No Flavor, and 24mg Clove and they have all irritated my throat and made me cough upon inhale. The only liquid I've purchased that hasn't irritated my throat is V4L's Cappuccino 18mg, and also the rest of them seem to not produce much vapor. Granted, Steve is the only liquid supplier I have ever purchased from.

I'm only posting this to find out if other V4L customers have experienced this. I read many reviews on this site before settling with Steve's PV, and I am thoroughly happy with my Vapor King and the cartomizers I've received from him. The two prefilled carts I bought (Mint and 555) did not irritate my throat at all. I quit smoking for a few weeks, but the cough from the liquid I purchased made me to switch back to analogs for a few months. The liquids I mentioned irritate my throat and make me cough even more than analogs do.

Last edited:

Zestok90

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Mentor, OH
Well the prefilled cartridges the liquid is disperesed really well throughout the filler.
When you are dripping in my experiences you burn a lot more juice, bigger stronger inhales everytime. If i start hitting my e-cig too right after I refill or top off its really strong for a while cus all the liquid is sitting right at the top so I'm burnign it up really quickly it seems.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
I get that irritation when I start using any eliquid over 11mg. The new V4L juice has a lot more flavor and when you use that juice with 18mg or higher you will get an irritation. I use 6mg b/c of the enhance flavor. I learned the hard way when I used the cartomizers.
I remember analogs giving me 10x more irritation than any juice not including the worse feeling in my lungs.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
The Vapor King was my first electronic cigarette. At first I loved it--I quit smoking for over a week. Finally I could smell just how bad my car smelt!

Now however, I've purchased several different Nobacco juices from Vapor4Life including 18mg Vanilla, 24mg No Flavor, and 24mg Clove and they have all irritated my throat and made me cough upon inhale. The only liquid I've purchased that hasn't irritated my throat is V4L's Cappuccino 18mg, and also the rest of them seem to not produce much vapor. Granted, Steve is the only liquid supplier I have ever purchased from.

I'm only posting this to find out if other V4L customers have experienced this. I read many reviews on this site before settling with Steve's PV, and I am thoroughly happy with my Vapor King and the cartomizers I've received from him. The two prefilled carts I bought (Mint and 555) did not irritate my throat at all. I quit smoking for a few weeks, but the cough from the liquid I purchased made me to switch back to analogs for a few months. The liquids I mentioned irritate my throat and make me cough even more than analogs do.

Please tell me how many time you refilled the cartomizers, and email me at smilinenterprise@aol.com. Let's try yo figure this out. The older Nobacco juice was NOT the same as in the cartomizers, and I am beginning to receive some which is.

Let's figure it out. Personaly, I just toss the cartomizers, when done, due to the fact I used to smike 4-6 packs for kools a day, I figure 2.50 per cart is CHEAP, when compared to 7 bucks a pack.:D

If you are smoking analog, cause you are trying to save money refilling????? :(

I do not get it. If the cartomizers are great, and allow you to quit???8-o

You tell me, what makes more sense, Vaping, or Cancer Sticks....:confused:

As for the Juice, if you would have talked to me about it, we would have worked everything out for you to keep vaping. I just do NOT understand you going back to analog for a few months. My whole MISSION here is to HELP you VAPE, NOT SMOKE:thumb:

Let's getcha back in the vapers circle, sounds like your not thinking straight. If something does not work for you, change what your doing.

Bottom line, is I need to getcha some more Carts, and yaknow, I can do that FAST!!!!
Vape-On Brotha

Steve:cool:

Last edited:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Well the prefilled cartridges the liquid is disperesed really well throughout the filler.
When you are dripping in my experiences you burn a lot more juice, bigger stronger inhales everytime. If i start hitting my e-cig too right after I refill or top off its really strong for a while cus all the liquid is sitting right at the top so I'm burnign it up really quickly it seems.

I do NOT refill very often, but, when I do, i find if I hold the cart in a tissue, I drip 15 drops, slowly, and let it sit overnight. The cart seems to last, about like new....with GREAT flavor, and Vapor:D

Patience seems to work out. I usually do this once a week or so, with 10-15 cartomizers. Yes, I am LAZY with em;)

Vape-On

Steve

Seems they need time, to wick in well:lol:

woodslady1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
I have to agree with what Zestok and Steve are saying about refilling. It seems the key thing is to allow the refilled cartomizers ample time to wick the juice properly. I've been doing this for months now, and it works perfectly for me. I refill my carts one day, let them sit overnight, and they're rarin' and ready to go the next day. It's truly the only way to go for refilling. In an emergency, however, I will drip three drops or so into the battery end of the cart for a quickie vaping session.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread