Throat Is sore.

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Dale002, Oct 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dale002

Dale002 Full Member

I have been vaping unflavored VG base 3% nic juice from my CE4 for two days and today My throat is very sore. Any suggestions?
    I also have sone Menthol juice o% nic that I planned on mixing with the unflavored,but still havent figured out the right mixure for my taste buds.Right now I'm more worried about the throat thing.

re

2. Kirkwood

Kirkwood Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Water is your friend.

3. Blkwdw86

Blkwdw86 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

+1 on the water.

Also, consider switching to a bottom coil atomizer. The top coil might be too warm/close for you. Turn your voltage down.

4. Iquitcigs

Iquitcigs Senior Member ECF Veteran

I was getting this so git bcc kanger protank mini 2 and evod not happening anymore had to buy a new battery though my tanks only came with 2.4omh coils gave me the kick I needed to buy MVP v2 and I love it.compleatly changed my vaping overnight

5. Intervap

Intervap Super Member ECF Veteran

Yes, water.
    Also, 3% nicotine is 30mg and that's pretty high for some people. That could definitely cause irritation in your throat. The menthol could actually be used to sooth your throat too, it does for me at least.

6. Dale002

Dale002 Full Member

Its not 3%, It's 3mg. I added some methol and things are better today.

7. DKP#

DKP# Super Member ECF Veteran

I had a sore throat when I started. Drinking a little water on your way to bed will keep you from waking up with a sore throat.

8. CABBA

CABBA Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I agree with this, a little bit of water will help. I also try not to use any of my stronger vapes right before i sleep, and as a recommendation i try not to vape too much right before i sleep because i want to give my lungs some time and deep breaths to expel most of the vapor.

9. Sthur

Sthur Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Drink more water. When you vape have a glass next to you and alternate. You might make more bio breaks, but water is a must.

Vg is hygroscopic so it will dehydrate you.

10. mik385

mik385 Full Member

Ya i just started.. Now drink alot of water. Hope will get used to it after sometimr

11. kittybite

kittybite Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

My first "real" ecigs were Blus and those gave me sore throats all the time, even with a decent amount of water consumption. (Warning: Unscientific opinions to follow) My understanding is that Blus are 100% VG (or thereabouts), with 24% nic (yours is much less), so my guesstimate is that maybe you have an issue with VG? I've been puffing PG/VG mix since then, at 12%, and haven't had any more sore throats. So many variables with ejuice, it's hard to say - hope you are able to find something that works!

: evod, protank
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.