This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Thumbs up to Breaktru - Nice update to the E-Juice me up calculator

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by mauzey, Nov 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Para

Para Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2010
    Texas
    Ditto....I can't remember a day where I didn't access it for some function associated with DIY. The latest was juice cleanup. I have a few ml of this mg and some of that mg and even more of another mg....plug it all into the nic mix and it lets me know what mg I'll have.

2. breaktru

breaktru Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Animated YouTube Video
    [video]http://youtu.be/9zZYQMx3Lc8[/video]

3. Soonerfan

Soonerfan Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 3, 2011
    Oklahoma City, OK
    This is such a simple program for DIYers. I love it and use it all the time. Thanks so much!

4. breaktru

5. mecocina

mecocina Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 19, 2011
    Florida
    Sounds like a great calculator, wish I could use it. Any plans on a Mac non-intel version?

6. Stownz

Stownz Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2010
    Guthrie, OK
    My program of choice !

7. Seabrook

Seabrook Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2010
    Oceanside, CA
    Downloaded it at the beginning of the week and have been using it since then. Awww, I like the cute little cherries icon on my desktop so I don't have to go hunting for it. Very sweeeeet - thanks Breakthru, WTG!

8. kenetix

kenetix Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2009
    Illinois
    yeah this works great! easy to use. I can't really think of any negatives about it.

9. breaktru

Thanks guys, glad I can help out.
    Check out the Recipes: Bahama Mama, Flamingo, Beetle Juice, Nemo, Lemon Zest, Fuzzy Navel and Hurricane that I created. I have received rave responses about them.

10. Stownz

Dec 29, 2010
    Guthrie, OK
    Fuzzy navel was fantastic !

11. breaktru

Glad you liked it Stownz, I've going through a lot of these fruity juices.
    Yesterday I whipped up seven bottles of the fore-mentioned eJuices.
    Sitting by the pool, vaping my head off.

12. Liv2Ski

Liv2Ski Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    Breaktru - Nice recipes and the calc just keeps getting better. BTW did you pass the 1 year mark yet??? If not it should be close

13. breaktru

Thanks,
    July 30th I'll be a Vet on ECF and July 23rd marks my 1 year analog free date.

14. Liv2Ski

Liv2Ski Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    Wow July 21st for me but I came to the ECF party a little late. Congrats!!!!

15. Seabrook

Mar 17, 2010
    Oceanside, CA
    You quit smoking b4 u joined ecf? I've heard of other ppl doing that too - that's awesome. I messed up and had to start over again. But on the happier note, TODAY is my 1-year smoke-free milestone. I chose the 4th on purpose.

Now I ran out of juice, and I'm going to try your fuzzy navel in a few minutes - I'm guessing it's just like the bar drink with peach (schnapps in the RW) and orange combined? I have this really awesome flavoring - it is Organic Orange Extract from Flavorganics that I bought from my local health food store - 59ml for only $5.99 - is that an incredible price or what?

Have you ever tried Sex on the Beach? One of the guys I date occasionally ordered it for me one day while we were shooting pool. It's incredible, and I drained it in about 30 seconds b/c I was concentrating on the 8 ball instead of the drink, lol.

It goes like this: vodka, peach schnapps, splash of grapefruit (to cut the sweetness)

16. breaktru

Yes Sea, I quit before joining. wish I would have found ECF first for advice.

I'm vaping Fuzzy Navel right now, yummy. There's no alcohol but don't let me stop you from adding some. I have Everclear 190 proof on hand.
    This one is actually with Mango instead of peach. But that sounds good too. No alcohol. Add it if you like.

Fuzzy Navel:
    9% Orange
    7% Mango

Sex on the beach... I was going to make a joke here but decided not to. It had to do with the sand as a punch line... LOL. No actually I never tasted it. But It sounds quite good.

17. breaktru

Sea, if you like to dring Sex on the Beach, you may want to try:
    Sex on the Pool Table:
    1 part triple sec
    1 part peach schnapps
    1 part Chambord® raspberry liqueur
    1 part Midori® melon liqueur
    1 part grapefruit juice

Read more: Sex on the Pool Table recipe Sex on the Pool Table recipe

18. Seabrook

Mar 17, 2010
    Oceanside, CA
    Oh, that sounds wonderful! I use webtender.com for my mixing experiments. I like that you can just type in the one or two fruit juice types and a lot of possibilities pop up of other ingred.'s to combine them with.

I bartended for 4 years in Oregon and 2 years in Seattle, so I just about know how a drink would turn out in a juice.

We SoCalis had a vapemeet recently, and ECF member P-Dub brought me a combination of lime juice/black licorice and another of lemon/black lic. - they were outstanding. (I had mentioned to him that I love Anisette and OJ as an after dinner cocktail.) I still want to try the black lic. w/OJ - just haven't ordered any black lic. yet.

19. Stownz

Dec 29, 2010
    Guthrie, OK
    Wish I would have found ECF when I started vaping as well. I got raped hard on crappy PVs and overpriced juice for a long time...... I was paying $1 per ml for juice........ I paid $100 for an Ego....... Since I have joined ECF, and found out the real value of this stuff and the cost saving of DIY, its become a crusade to bomb overpriced rebranders/resellers and promote DIY. Couldnt have done it without breaktru's calc though 8)

20. chainvapor

chainvapor Moved On ECF Veteran

Mar 3, 2010
    Kodak TN
    Hey There Breakthru!! Just another observation and request. Could you please tell people making recipes to include what vendor the flavoring comes from?? Some have it but a lot do not. So someone using the recipe would not have any idea which vendors flavors were used. Maybe make it part of the calculator (separate column next to the flavor column)???

CV

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.