Thumbs up to Breaktru - Nice update to the E-Juice me up calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm working on an ejuice Calculator that is a native Mac app right now. It won't be anything remotely as awesome as ejuice Me Up, at least not for a while. Right now it is a simple one on par with the Cloud 9 vaping calculator, but I hope to have something like eJuice Me Up eventually...

I'm not the strongest programmer, but I'm "banging away at it" with Xcode.

@Breaktru, if I have any questions in the future, think I could pick your brain?

Good luck with your Mac version. I've been asked many times for a Mac version. Don't have any experience using a Mac, never used it. Been using Windows since Windows 3.1 and upgraded to every version up to Windows 7 Pro 64 bit. Still running XP pro for burning movies on a spare PC and have Vista on a laptop.

I only program for Windows users. The reason being is I have a Statistic log for my web sites and visitors are:
83% Windows users
6.8% Mac users
6.1% Linux users
3.3% other users
0.6% Java
0.1% Java mobile
0.1% Symbian OS

Last edited:

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
Yea it totally makes sense. I am one who asked about a Mac version in fact. I just decided to make one, cuz I use a Mac, and I'd like to have an offline calculator to use.

Good luck with your Mac version. I've been asked many times for a Mac version. Don't have any experience using a Mac, never used it. Been using Windows since Windows 3.1 and upgraded to every version up to Windows 7 Pro 64 bit. Still running XP pro for burning movies on a spare PC and have Vista on a laptop.

I only program for Windows users. The reason being is I have a Statistic log for my web sites and visitors are:
83% Windows users
6.8% Mac users
6.1% Linux users
3% other users
0.6% Java
0.1% Java mobile
0.1% Symbian OS

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Version 11.0.0 has just been released.

If you need to mix/combine Pre-Mixed eLiquids with different PG/VG ratios and would like to figure out what the resulting ratio is, I added a calculation function in the tools menu. Go to Tools, Nic Combine

You can calculate for Nic or ZERO Nic.

ejuice_nic.jpg

SeaBrz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2009
Florida
I researched a lot of options, but would have never explored the [then scary] great possibilities of DIY if I had not found Breaktru's eJuice Me Up calculator and website.

Ironically, and with top respect and kudos, I am vaping Beetlejuice as I type this.

Thanks so much, Breaktru, for your gracious contributions that help so many of us give up the nasty cigarettes.

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I researched a lot of options, but would have never explored the [then scary] great possibilities of DIY if I had not found Breaktru's eJuice Me Up calculator and website.

Ironically, and with top respect and kudos, I am vaping Beetlejuice as I type this.

Thanks so much, Breaktru, for your gracious contributions that help so many of us give up the nasty cigarettes.

Glad that I can help the community Sea.

Enjoy the Beatlejuice. I'm vaping the Bahama Mama right now.

Thank you for your support and I hope to add even more features in time.

neofelis

Oct 24, 2011
Australia
So what about an android version? I'm sure many of us don't mix up at our PC's. A mobile version would be better.. Just not for iOS..

Android captured 70% global smartphone market share in 2012, Apple just under 20%

In the US, Apple has 43.5 per cent of the market, and Android has 51.2 per cent of the market. Android is increasing more and more each year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread