Thumbsdown a viral YouTube video

Discussion in 'Day of Action' started by sheik124, Feb 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sheik124

sheik124 Senior Member ECF Veteran

We need some thumbs downs everybody.

www .youtube.com/watch?v=-sqkJPhmPao]Electronic cigarettes - YouTube[/url]

Some self-righteous tool is claiming that exhaled e-cigarette vapor contains tar, and that the nicotine from "second-hand vapor" poses a risk to children. His video claims that the nicotine from an e-cigarette is absorbed in the DIGESTIVE TRACT and then passes through to the liver, while conveniently ignoring the fact that nicotine from a cigarette would eventually find its way to the liver anyways.

I'm mainly angry at how smug his story is. He happily suggests NRT gum and other expensive .... instead, which, IMO, is far from "less effective," it simply is NOT effective. We all know how nasty Chantix is.

Edited by classwife
    Broke the live link...removed [url=http:// from the beginning

2. TonyTT

TonyTT Super Member ECF Veteran

"relatively low in comparison to cigarettes, but higher than not breathing in second hand smoke..."...I don't understand this line...?

So your at a higher risk, than breathing air?...

Who is his friend who studies nicotine?...

.....wooooow....when the video started out, I thought it was actually very well balanced...then I felt he was sneaking in stuff.... at the end he just lost me....

3. Sundrinkr

Sundrinkr Alis volat propriis Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yes, what he says about nicotine promoting additional addictions is true. I have now become addicted to throttling the makers of videos that just go on and on and on and on, without supplying accepted scientific evidence of their claims. Yep, nicotine has created a monster!:evil:

4. rustybikes

rustybikes Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Done. Disliked and commented. He's parroting the FDA report of one or two carts in their small sample having trace amounts of DEG. "Ecigs don't contain tar, unless they do". I had to stop watching at about that point. It makes me sad to see how many likes he's gotten vs. dislikes.

5. spunkymama

spunkymama Full Member

I have disliked also........i tried everything else to quit smoking and the e cig is the only thing that worked....i am so happy to be smokefree because of the e cig. 45 days smoke free today YEAH for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. congaman

congaman Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

"not Herbert Gilbert but how he looks in my head" This guy is some kind of anal retentive whack job!!!!

7. sanjosse

sanjosse CASAA Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Done!

A big thumbs down!

Total rubbish!

8. DC2

DC2 Tootie Puffer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    It appears the video has been taken down.

9. sanjosse

sanjosse CASAA Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I REALLY like what they put up when you do go to that page;

"This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy against spam, scams, and commercially deceptive content.
    Sorry about that."

10. WolfeReign

WolfeReign Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

thumbs down, commented and passing this on to some others i know (not on this site) to thumbs down it

11. WolfeReign

weird, i am watching it right now again...maybe it is due to my computer caching it? ;) might make a copy to see if it helps say who that nutter is

12. WolfeReign

www .youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=7TsiNtV80dU]Conclusive proof that vaping is a scam - YouTube[/url]
    How about a thumbs up for this one? I know it says Conclusive proof that vaping is a scam but when you watch it and hear his sarcasm to debunk those that say vaping is no good, it is worth the thumbs up imo

Edited by classwife

13. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I watched the Entire Video and did Really Didn’t see much that was Misleading or Overtly Slanted.

In fact, it seemed pretty well Balanced.

14. Riverboat

Riverboat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Thumbs down all the the way..........Bunch of cry babys tring to take our personal freedoms away.... I love my vape...

15. house mouse

house mouse Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Did anyone else notice how he described "a very large man sits down right next to me" at the beginning of the video? Why not just say "a man sat down beside me"? The use of the words "very large" and "RIGHT next" implies a deep seated intolerance of the obese and self-righteous indignation at having his space violated by one.

Intolerance mixed with uninformed opinions. What a tool.

16. maureengill

maureengill Moved On ECF Veteran

It's still up...

17. tommy2bad

tommy2bad Super Member ECF Veteran

This is Him www .youtube.com/watch?v=_sBmLyRND0A&feature=related]C0nc0rdance comes out from behind the camera - YouTube[/url]

Edited by classwife

18. poetofisis

poetofisis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Wow! There is a seemingly endless supply of ignorant, uneducated, undisciplined, uncultured slackjawed redneck twits prancing around whilst claiming to know their head from some ravaged hole in the ground. C0nc0rdance and his supporters are perfect poster children for such douchebaggery as well. Can't believe the staggering number of imbeciles on YouTube, Facebook, etc, that just can't seem to keep their gums from flapping away in putrescence!

19. AmericanPirate

AmericanPirate Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thumbs down it I did that and flagged it as a Harmful dangerous acts-other dangerous acts because misinformation is a harmful dangerous act.

Edit: I kinda wish i didn't flag it. My anger over it caused me a moment where my belief in free speech was over written by my haterd of stupid fu..... ill stop there and just say uninformed people.

20. sailorman

sailorman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Yep, This tool is still up and at it. Likes are winning. Come on people, he's still as full of it as he was the first time around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.