TI Wire can be used in anything? strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
I am not sure what your sayin it's like Ti200 is Ti200 and NI200 Ni200 if you look at it, it's just the first 2 letters of metal element with a 200 after it and what the 200 means really I never thought about other that that's what we use and what's common to buy and what's sold. in a lot posts many just use NI for nickel and TI for Titanium think that what they are on the periodic chart of elements

My god, why is this so hard? :mad:

I follow several vape forums and in the many thousands and thousands of posts I've read, NO ONE, not one other person to my recollection, has used the designation "Ti200".

I've asked... FOUR TIMES... "is that a legitimate designation... YES or NO".

Neither of you two, with your dumbed-down "Idiosyncrasies of Metallurgy" posts, addressed my simple question. Yes or no. Please cite a source.

eta: Sorry Z... we cross posted.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Cheers good answer a bit antiseptic but good answer! writing is not my strong point my whole life work was stuff I did with my head and hands. but I try to do y best I can. build anything but ask me to write a story about whoops look out LOL

Sorry if it sounded Antiseptic.

But I have found that the More Flowery Words that one uses to Accurately Describe something, the More there is a Chance for Misinterpretation.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
My god, why is this so hard? :mad:

I follow several vape forums and in the many thousands and thousands of posts I've read, NO ONE, not one other person to my recollection, has used the designation "Ti200".

I've asked... FOUR TIMES... "is that a legitimate designation... YES or NO".

Neither of you two, with your dumbed-down "Idiosyncrasies of Metallurgy" posts, addressed my simple question. Yes or no. Please cite a source.

eta: Sorry Z... we cross posted.

No Problem. LOL

Fearlessleader

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2014
Portland TN USA
[/QUOTE]
I'd like to know how to get you to stop using the designation "Ti200".
I see it as an error, no big deal... others may misread it and end up using Ni200 on their VW mods.
Please stop.[/QUOTE]
I think if you would have just said it not Ti 200 it just Ti I would have got it. It never sunk in. I feel really stupid now thanks for correcting me. like hey your spelling that wrong word should have done the trick!
I am sorry I did not even realize what You were saying! Your right Ti work for you then Sorry 4 hour sleep in the last 3 days I have a bit of PTSD since my accident and really bad insomnia. So I was terrible slow on the uptake on that one my apologies sincerely wow that was bad I didn't even realize I was doing it. Dam I am no way going back fix all those misspells crap

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim_ MDP

Fearlessleader

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2014
Portland TN USA
Note to Group and all that read my post major error in all my post incorrect spelling of the term for Titanium it just TI not Ti200 sorry everyone 4 hour sleep in 3 days make you do stupid things I did not even catch what I was doing even after a member tried to tell me I was doing it I did it way to many time to fix them all Please just note the error
My Bad
My apologies

Fearlessleader

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2014
Portland TN USA
I have No Clue what someone is trying to say when they say "Ti200"?

It isn't a Numbering system I have ever seen for Titanium Alloys. And is Probably a Typo for "Ni-200".
No it a Typo for Titanium mix with 4 hour sleep in the last 3 days my bad really

Reactions: zoiDman

Fearlessleader

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2014
Portland TN USA
Isn't that the basis of the thread topic?

Or were you really just railing against crappy China customer service? :D
No that the real deal it just the wrong words see I happen to be one of those folk that get really bad sore throat from nickel and all that and I don't know If you seen the part in my post where I take about that I was disabled 20 years ago when a tree feel on my car with me in it anyhow I want keep this short so any way I have spells where I barely can get out bed some days I have laid up for almost 2 months I am mod builder been doing for about a year. Well as of late I have doing tons of dna 40s in a custom painted DNA 40 Box mods like the one I shown in post for the setting I used for using Ti wire on the DNA 40. I was getting really backlogged and had 4 of these mods to do for customers. I had my tv in bedroom and a touch screen for entertainment I had not been in the forum in a while I watched lot youtube and netflix. So Seen that Ti was getting too sound like a big deal so I did a bit review watching and thought man that sounded like the bees knees. anyway I ordered a SMY TC 60, a Ipv4 and the Joyetech evic TC the yellow job with racing stripes and was using those for my Ti vaping like I only bought those because I need something to do and at least I had some new toys to give something to do.

Ok well I got better a feel better a few weeks back to built out the 4 mods and the last one I was drilling the top 510 with the drill they sell at fat daddy vapes. Well its a drill and tap all in one type a deal and normally drill, then take the bit out and put it in T handle to tap it. The drill got away on me and it caught the tap part and spun the and that was it the paint got scratched So I built it out and kept it for myself as I always keep the boo boos for me and the wife. I love the damn thing. I had done about 20 of those box I would guess I was going to build a pair for wife and me anyway I was fooling around the I just stuck the tank for the yellow rally stripe Joyetech deal On the DNA 40 mod it was the only real DNA 40 so I just wanted to see if it could be done it worked perfect as the Joyetech TI coils are .4 ohm and that is a sweet spot for the dna 40 on TI wire. I had so I get it set up rebuildable, it was my first tank, the Kayfun lite with a new version 2 base with adjustable airflow. It was the best damn mouth to lung hitter I had to date. It was my old first kayfun that got me to kick the stinkies and used to use that on m provari when I first started. So I start messing with a few others and a few more. I had and found that I could get about everything running Ti drippers, tanks, everything on that dna 40 work like a dream. Anyway to top it all off all three of them mods I bought within a week or so and my wife's t50 cloupor died and one mod that I had mailed back to focalecig showed up return to sender they never picked it up at the post office. I was having fit, most were only few months old too a few days old. I spent the next few weeks sending all that crap back. and fighting with half of them over getting them return from death bed at least it felt like it was going to be my death bed so I supposed I was a bit cantankerous and get more so with all them jerking me around One had the nerve to try and count the month and half toward my warranty time.
Focalecig said lost or it never got there! When it was sitting at there was sitting at there postoffice for 4 months she tell me ship it the cheapest way with tracking so I do just to find only the post office could track it and only till it left our shores later I asked how much to really track from door to door it was 42 bucks . I had some other take dump a few month before that too all stuff from like fasttech, focalecig, angelcigs, 3fvape that why I was over last 6 months I had about everything but our dna 40's die most were as few month old So there is why I am sour toward the chinese retailers .

Ok that that part now I just want to clear up that rant it was justified I left out all the details of the problem I had with warranties it just to much off topic so anyway after I tested our mods for on this TI wire and I mean it just blew the nickel NI200 builds away. So I got in touch a bunch my customers and friend and told them about I even had a few classes where 4 of 5 my buddies and customer came over and I show them they all had kayfuns that came with the kit from me for free. I just bought a bunch bases tanks bell caps and chimneys can't complain about Fasttech when it comes to kayfun parts. but I not even going to start with problem with the mods from them!

While this was going on so the kayfun mass group build classes went so good went great. I have a bunch a orders now but since I am back on my feet again god only know how long and I end right back there in a week a month, 3 to 4 months I been going for a kind series of shots in my back that seems to be working now.

So back to the test of a total of 18 happy customers so I would say that pretty good as far me being able to say the normal kayfuns and the DNA 40 work 100% perfect about 15 Venturi drippers coming in that are all sold too. My new package includes both in new kit since I can get dna 40 now for about 26 each but the constant is the CNC machined custom painted G+ boxes 50$ a piece, but that been my hook. Nobody else here in the Nashville area has anything close. if my health would hold out for about 3 months it will be a good run.
So now I have converted my first DNA 30 hana clone to the dna 25, works great, but now that is not cost effective for me since my only source is evolv dna 25 is 35$ each but I have few folks that have hanas canas they want to have upgraded to temp control since there just single 18650 boxes. I got a few request overhaul the boxes and do the dna 25 and from my test results they work every bit as good as good. I would like to find out how to off load the firmware and see if it would to be modified. I have hacked all kinds of smart phones there firmware also has the whole OS. The firmware for the dna must be small compared to a smartphone the you have 2 uploads the radio and the OS but since the chip has no socket I not sure if there is any access to the firmware once the chip is installed to the board, smartphones that I hacked all could be hacked via the usb the other is the capacity of the chip that could be why they never did offer it. Now that would cool if I hack the firmware but from what I see I don't think it be programmed on the board

So that was my result on the DNA 40 and using TI wire is 100 percent compatible the coil is best from .36 to .45 after .50 it don't seem to want stay in TC mode it will fire all the way down to .08 but vapor production is very poor. Now I am not sure why but using the Kanger subtank and doing a rebuild on the old style horizontal coil 3mm Dia.28ga TI, then slide a 2.4 mm rod thru the hole to keep the coil in place works fine. I could get great vapor all the way to .77 ohms on a Kanger Subtank. The squape was .6ohm I am not sure why the max ohms varies from atty to atty but the zone from .36 to .45 seems to be best and again from my testing it best at .45 it seems more efficient at higher ohms on original 6ml version subtank it had very good flavor at .77 ohms being that the TI is not set in the firmware I find it's still very easy to work with.
Oh I almost forgot the Venturi by Ivogo also seems best at .45 to.40 as it dual coil it seems to like more watts and vapor remain cool and flavorful it gives the same great flavor and a mouth to lung hit just it has lots of airflow and a very small chamber with dual coils also the unique thing about the atty is when you put the chamber cover on it it get it air from the from between the fins near the drip tip. The cool part is has 3 different chamber covers smooth cone called the brake,finned cone shape called the classic and cylinder shape with fins called stratis
Oh and there is one more for you lung hitters that works great is the Orchid Kayfun clone. I call it the orkayed,it uses the orchid V4 and or V5 but not V6 as a base for you dual coil lovers and lots a air flow. Because it has much air flow it take a good bit watts without TC kicking it makes big moist clouds that I have set about the same as the Venturi.

all builds 28 ga 2 mm about 12 wraps for dual coils and 6 to 7 warps in the Kayfun its like 6.5 wraps 28, legs are opposing not same side so 6.5 better than 5.5
Sorry it too a bit to long for me to respond but my back started to give some pain so I had to lay down till it passed .

I will respond to everyone asap
Sorry about the errors and getting off topic. Now I got it going the right way forget the scam thing it's just a bit on the swanky side. I like to say a lot more but being called a bigot once in a day for giving my opinion about the products I have received as of late. That is something I really don't want to even have a opinion about this is no place for it
Please disregard the use of the word scam I apologize that not the right word for it. I don't know what the word would be for any country dump tons of low quality good on a market I just thing you can't judge the quality unless you judge value and you judge value by warranty and customer support.shipping time support response time. I think you have to make formula. I just like to see the return rate how long these item last how is the customer support how long a product is warranted how fast that warranty is handled you do the plus and minus then that retailer would have a rating. that why it would be fair and I would not say you make a law about it just that any retailer that was unrated youm just don't buy from here at home and abroad rules would be same same that way all folks everywhere would stand a chance since we have so much international trade the world need a standard system. In my opinion that would far trade

Fearlessleader

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2014
Portland TN USA
Gotcha.

Get something to Eat. Drink a Big Glass of H2O. And get some Rest.

4 Hours Sleep in 3 Days is Very hard on the Body. And on the Mind.
I wish it was that easy my friend I guess you never seen how it is for a person PTSD I gone a week without sleep afraid of the night terrors nothin like sitting straight up soak in sweat damn near scared to death I am lucky I got that 4 hours and did not have to wake up like that I consider my self lucky LOL I just feel bad that drove you all crazy with it

Fearlessleader

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2014
Portland TN USA
my last post is a bit off topic but heading the right direction more about the data of the performance of the DNA 40 even without TI mode I think I will do that with all the different models I have or build this way a person could look and say wow it work that good I don't need to buy one with I got that same one he said is great and did the testing for you so you don't think you unit will explode because you try it base it on a bunch different attys and builds and in the end I will prove or disprove my own point
Just check out he numbers if the post it to long it all in the middle and you will see what I mean I must say that the vapor production flavor and almost every aspect of vaping was better on the dna 40 that the last 3 I bought and this one won't break in 2 weeks.
I going to make some pictures of the atty I used if it one I built or hybrid give the info on the build I have a good number of PVD's mix some stats and picture compare cost and the comparison would include both TI models and just TI/TC Vs TC models vapor production and build stats Using TI wire that way I do on at a time and no more books maybe I can recover this thread yet and still make it useful if anyone wants to chime in feel free free to do the same it would be a data base I could even show h how a unit act that has TI ready and show the difference

a series short sweet with picture and videos

Last edited:

Fearlessleader

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2014
Portland TN USA
Isn't that the basis of the thread topic?

Or were you really just railing against crappy China customer service? :D

Na I just got carried away it was a bit not enough sleep and too much pain meds I think but I was taking with the wife and I said they need to make a world wide retailer rating system no laws just they would have input stuff warranty shipping time rma request rma request response time customer service response time shipping prices shipping time make the whole this volunteer but if you don't participate you have a rating on site of 0 maybe even have a built in search where you could search by best price and best rating and like I said no law just volunteer this would be somthing world wide that way you want to shop for something a the retail store would be in there like a worldwide yellow pages and you volunteer if they ship worldwide or just local you could have it so you input you zip code and search within a distance sort of like they got it on ebay when you buy something for them you get a code and you go and rate there store and your experience and the code would be a 1 use deal barcode type of deal. that way you do a web search and see a good deal you could find out if it a scam site too ya know those dummy site that where someone put up a fake site a get you credit and sack your card and the store that participate would pay a small fee to register since it would only be a database and search engine the fee could like 5 buck a year but if every retail store was in there that would generate sure pay for the maintenance of the site basically just a big search engine with a feedback system. it would be daunting thing to get started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread