Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I wish it was that easy my friend I guess you never seen how it is for a person PTSD I gone a week without sleep afraid of the night terrors nothin like sitting straight up soak in sweat damn near scared to death I am lucky I got that 4 hours and did not have to wake up like that I consider my self lucky LOL I just feel bad that drove you all crazy with it

I've seen it.

Are you currently involved in getting Help thru Group Therapy and 1-on-1 Consoling?

Fearlessleader

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2014
Portland TN USA
I've seen it.

Are you currently involved in getting Help thru Group Therapy and 1-on-1 Consoling?

Ya I have a counselor 2 blocks away from my house I not one they got my Zoloft that help a bunch with the night terrors so now mostly I have trouble to go to sleep now so they give my Valium and ambien and some other crap that they use it for it off label to help me stay sleeping At least Get to sleep some I have a friend that e and him went to bible school together and he come over and that seems to work he has PTSD too he was in Desert Storm So he understands my wife she don't have clue about this stuff she don't see it touch it feel it so it must not be there so that makes life hard too but shes a good ol'lady. Hay but I got 3 hour sleep last night so I am not too bad today. I have a bad memory too guess it all the drugs
The worst part about PTSD is I have really bad anxiety and panic attacks and I have lots a buried anger so like even when I write in the forum here I get a bit extreme at times I am talking about one thing but that internal anger make me wound up like a clock spring and my doctor here kept tring to treat me for depression and that stuff was making even worst I told her I had tremors so bad I could make milkshake without a blender. Doctor are nut now day they always want to hand out depression med but you have anxiety and they have to give you benzos like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread