Tilemahos new rebuildable part (springomizer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
The next big innovation is here. For one more time we will drive e-cig world further. We have done it a lot of times before and this is just one more time :)

I think that we solved ALL the problems that you had with atomizers in general. Even your 100 years old grandmother will be able to fix it lol

The discovery - the solution to extremely easy of use, to no hot legs on temp control devices etc)

Tips and Tricks:

1. Cut the wick flush to the channels
2. Not put tight wick inside spring
3. If need more feeding, please:
a) change the housing with the Tilemahos V2 plus housing
OR
b) see the second video.
The preferable method is the number a) method.

Features:

1. Easy to put on and off. In fact, its not easy, its redicolous easy!
2. It will not deform when you will put wick inside it, even if wick is very very fat. The most possible is that wick will get damaged but wire will stay untouched
3. Coil can give shape to the whole wick
4. It doesnt move while you put wick even if wick is very very fat! You can put even silica via its threads and spring will still stay in place
5. You can put it in place even if wick is inside! That means that putting wick on your atomizer is way easier now. Also you can cut wick way easier to the length and shape you like
6. Its always perfect. Threads are always spaced the same way and distance. So perfect coil, perfect taste
7. You dont have to worry any more of deforming the coil while screwing the bolts that keep the wire in place. (Because there are no bolts)
8. Easy cleaning (put it off and clean it totally on all of its sides, even the inside of it with soap and water or use ultrasonic cleaner! It will not deform)
9. You can change the value of resistance without changing the coil! Also you can do that even if wick is inside the coil
10. Even if you deform it because you extended it too much, you will be still able to use it via the "helper"
11. It never dies
12. You can move it more close or away from the center post air hole for different flavor-smoke-hit
13. It uses ALL the available resistance between posts because there are no wire legs!
14. You know what materials you vape, not like China stuff that you never know what wick is inside, if wire is clean, what is the type of the wire etc.
15. Its inexpensive! China sells you ready resistance for 2 euros and they last for 1 week? Now your resistance costs you 1 euro and it will maybe last for ever!

In fact its a wireless atomizer :)

Last edited:

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
As snork wrote, some kind of "self-contained permanent or semi-permanent, replaceable, cleanable, wick/heating element"...

I do not know why, but I think it has some kind of electronic in it.

Or maybe some kind of mechanical mechanism in which you insert the desired wire and by turning an integrated tiny crank you get the coil made :lol:

A laser heating element?

A system to feed liquid via pressure and a main jet / nozzle / spreading bolt ?

all of the above?

Please, give to us some clues, so we can start to sell all the hundreds of meters of wire and wick we have been accumulating during these years of vaping :D

gekka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Germany
Please, give to us some clues, so we can start to sell all the hundreds of meters of wire and wick we have been accumulating during these years of vaping :D
Not only wires. Yesterday I received 2 V2plus updates for my existing Tilemahos from esg :-x. Should I be quick to sell them unused to get some money for the new parts?
But i also hope for a wick free heating element.:) Maybe a rolled titanium mesh system (wick and coil in one pice), isolated liquid channels to lay the roll on, and electrical clamping elements. Or a housing, where the liquid channels are plus and minus pole at the same time.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Not only wires. Yesterday I received 2 V2plus updates for my existing Tilemahos from esg :-x. Should I be quick to sell them unused to get some money for the new parts?
But i also hope for a wick free heating element.:) Maybe a rolled titanium mesh system (wick and coil in one pice), isolated liquid channels to lay the roll on, and electrical clamping elements. Or a housing, where the liquid channels are plus and minus pole at the same time.
I have said that the new part will be made only for existing Tilemhos users, so you did well that you bought your Tilemahos buddy :)

Reactions: netsplit

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
New rebuildable part for Tilemahos is a system that will change again the vaping world Adam. The way we make coils right now is a very old style. How wants to take an axis, make threads around it, put it on the deck, screw the bolts with the fear that wire will be moved, take off the axis, put wick with the fear that it will move the wire, who wants to make a new wire when he can clean the existing one, who wants to spend a lot of time to make the perfect coil, who wants to be careful about how fat the wick must be to not move the threads of the wire while is going inside the threads of the wire, who wants to "spend" resistance because legs of the coil dont touch the wick, and finally, who wants to vape China stuff that you dont know the materials they used and what hands touched them, with no ability to clean them and also pay for them 1 euro per resistance that is every 1 week or less?
Maybe no one?

Last edited:

lee72

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
UK
New rebuildable part for Tilemahos is a system that will change again the vaping world Adam. The way we make coils right now is a very old style. How wants to take an axis, make threads around it, put it on the deck, screw the bolts with the fear that wire will be moved, take off the axis, put wick with the fear that it will move the wire, who wants to make a new wire when he can clean the existing one, who wants to spend a lot of time to make the perfect coil, who wants to be careful about how fat the wick must be to not move the threads of the wire while is going inside the threads of the wire, who wants to "spend" resistance because legs of the coil dont touch the wick, and finally, who wants to vape China stuff that you dont know the materials they used and what hands touched them, with no ability to clean them and also pay for them 1 euro per resistance that is every 1 week or less?
Maybe no one?

I have no idea what the new part could be but if it gets rid of all the steps in your post it will be something special. I guess for a lot of people the constant need to change coils or rewick can be a problem so something that makes things easier will be a popular item for sure. Can't wait to see what this new rebuildable part is and how it works.

Reactions: imeothanasis

blue_gr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
Athens,Hellas
Imeo hope you undestand that your statement is very serious.
You said no screwing posts no coiling as we know.
The vaper will use only cotton and liquid?
Something like Vapin Donuts
3154daaef79ce5636ac74c7a2e4c4903.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread