Tilemahos new rebuildable part (springomizer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunned Guy

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2015
The Netherlands
have a look at adams video, he is explaining it very well.

for further questions maybe the wiki site helps

The GG Wiki

Oh yes, this is exactly what I was looking for, many thanks!

And Adam I thank you of course also, for making this video!

gekka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Germany
Few minutes to late. But maybe helpful next time. :)
springomizer.jpg

gekka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Germany
brilliant, why isn´t this picture at the wiki?:lol:
Because I want to give the parts the correct dimensions. But I always forget to measure the springtomize parts during cleaning. This drawing is only estimated. Next time, I promise!

leemc37

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2014
Bridgend, UK.
I'm sorry, but I do not know what is the Mouthpiece with SBP for Tilemahos X1?
SBP - What does it mean this shortcut?
The new mouthpieces have a screw in the chamber to stop juice going into your mouth, SBP = spit back protection

proteckt3d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Denmark
Hi guys, thinking to get an x1, to vape in temp control with Ti wire but I'm not sure what diameter to buy.
I've read around that 0.4mm works better, but I would like to keep resistance as high as I can for more battery life so I would like to find out if anyone had any feedback with smaller diameters.

Last edited:

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
I did'nt try Ti below 0.4mm but why don't you wait for zirconium springs?

Imeo said:

""1. Its stronger than Ti grade 1
2. Makes better springs
3. Doesnt brake or get in flames or get damaged or produce white powder if dry burn
4. Its biocompatible material (so non toxic), (we cover our teeth holes with it)

5. its suitable to TC (almost all clean metals are suiytable with TC). Its resistance is almost the same as Ti, so its way more suitable than any other low resistance material out there.
Ti was the most suitable metal but Zr is even better. In fact its the material that we will use permanent in future to make resistances""

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I didnt know that you use 0,4mm or bigger wires for temp control guys. Its because thinner wires give you burn taste? lol

Wait for VIR to understand what temp control really is.

Buy the way, VIR is almost ready. The only I have to do is to vanish them and put them in place. Proteus is really close!

proteckt3d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Denmark
I didnt know that you use 0,4mm or bigger wires for temp control guys. Its because thinner wires give you burn taste? lol

Wait for VIR to understand what temp control really is.

Buy the way, VIR is almost ready. The only I have to do is to vanish them and put them in place. Proteus is really close!

:) 0.4mm for wire and maybe 2.5mm or a bit larger inner diameter in order to get a stable enough connection for temp control. These would be ideal from what I've seen around

notarobot

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2015
Germany
I'm already prepared for Zirconium...

IMG_3747.PNG
IMG_3748.PNG

Zirconium will be great for TC as well as mechanical mods. With a TC of 0.0044/K, the resistance increases by ~90% at typical vaping temperatures. Using the same dimension as the SS springs (0.35mm wire, 2.9mm id) would result in a 10-15% lower hot resistance than SS springs.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
:) 0.4mm for wire and maybe 2.5mm or a bit larger inner diameter in order to get a stable enough connection for temp control. These would be ideal from what I've seen around

I see Pro. Modders try to cover their mistakes with tricks. Let me introduce you VIR in 1 month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread