Tilemahos new rebuildable part (springomizer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Yesterday, I wanted to do order for the new Tilemahos X1 in this German shop at 12:10, but the preorder was already closed. :(
I was late only about ten minutes. :(

Now I must do the preorder at the eBreeze shop in Italy. :)
When you will ship the new Tilemahos X1 to this shop? :)
I will ship to Italy tomorrow Risto :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
If supply can meet the demand ;)
GG hardware is rarely in stock any where, it's always pre-order most of the time. I think that puts a hurting on GG products popularity more than anything.
Nothing against Imeo at all, he does what he can :)

I know Mr. But after the two releases of spares that are all gone, I will now make a big batch of most of missing parts. This story has to end permanently

Ronarden

Jan 10, 2016
Hey there,

I just watched your interview with Obi at the Stuttgart Convention. The new mod with it's features looks very promising! It's a must have for me.

The X1 is unfortunately out of stock in Germany, we'll wait again...

Back to the video. Please, pretty please: I hope you got a new battery (wrap). When you pulled this abonimation of a battery out of the mod, it nearly gave me a heart attack!

All the best to you, don't need to reply, just make more parts
Ron

The link to the vid:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
ahahaha, thank you Ron!!

Dont be afraid of the battery because the unwrapped piece is the negative pole so not only we dont be in danger but we may have even better contact.

All my batteries are like this due to a lot of my experiments. I have batteries worse than that! lol

I am making more Tilemahos as we speak :)

Corona Doble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
Paris, France
received today my 7th (!) Tilemahos, a shined 20 mm X1 made to land on the aluminium round cap of my no-serial AluGGTS. the 'false-threads' engraving on mouthpiece are much better in person and once 'juiced' than photos, give substance and are reminiscent of inside details il love so much in older Odysseus and ceramic Ithakas. The polish reach again the very best (no)grain mirror finish, smoothed edges of the golden years (while still better than many, i wasn't found of the finish or the old parts reordered end of 2015, 2nd serie of Tilemahos 21 & 22). It packs a lot of power in such a small format with so small airvents, and i find the fine-tune of juice control to be improved if possible !

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Fantastic review in just a few lines Corona!! I am so glad that you like all your Tilemahos for several reasons. I hope that some of them will sit on the Cybrillion for the most convenient and smallest look ever made!

Oli C.

May 3, 2016
I missed the pre-order in Germany, too, but was able to order a X1, steel tank and GG drip tip in France, thanks for the link Kinotto. I'm very excited about it's performance compared to my current travelling-setup (Kayfun Lite+ with steel tank and SS coil with 0.9 Ohm in TC mode).
@Imeo: acoording to pictures and videos, X1 doesn't need an o-ring between tank and base??

gekka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Germany
I missed the pre-order in Germany, too, but was able to order a X1, steel tank and GG drip tip in France, thanks for the link Kinotto. I'm very excited about it's performance compared to my current travelling-setup (Kayfun Lite+ with steel tank and SS coil with 0.9 Ohm in TC mode).
@Imeo: acoording to pictures and videos, X1 doesn't need an o-ring between tank and base??
clear tanks: no
steel tank: needs an O-Ring

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

thank you Oli :)

As Gekka said buddy!

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
We all GG users have a lot of plan and I willing to make them true Dont. But I have to find the time to make them. I did that 2 times in a row last year so I can do it again. Jusgt be a little patient :)

I think your schedule is very full but you should synchronise it with my pay schedule LOL:w00t: Just a Joke :thumb:

Dontknow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Devon
We all GG users have a lot of plan and I willing to make them true Dont. But I have to find the time to make them. I did that 2 times in a row last year so I can do it again. Jusgt be a little patient :)
Thank you - please try and schedule this longer mouthpiece in your next batch, the taller tank is great - but too hard for me to use with the standard mouthpiece. My hands don't have the grip they used to, the taller mp would sort that out for me so I could start to use it regularly again.
I'm being patient...[emoji848]...

Reactions: imeothanasis

tifozi

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2016
Athens, Greece
Γεια σε όλους (in greek)

Hello to all ! My 1st post here. I am from Greece, Athens, and I was trying to find a GG Tilemahos the past two months. I finally got the last 22mm piece from Dr.Antismoke and I am expecting it on Monday. I 've been using a clone 3 months now and I am very happy with it so I am expecting the "real thing" to come like a child waiting Santa for Xmas. I hope it is the new updated Tilemaxos X1 and hope to be less airy than V2, same as V2+.

Thank you Thanasis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread