Tilemahos new rebuildable part (springomizer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I never made a 1,5mm pole on Tilemahos tif but only for Penelope and Ithaka. But I can do it, its not difficult. I can make the 2mm option again, thats not a problem.

All these things can be made via a big preorder that I will start soon. You can post what items you want me to make

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Guys what is the perfect inner diameter of the spring? I wanna use 26g kanthal, and i found that 2.5mm is allitle bit to less, and 3mm is alittle to big :)

Maybe that brass pin included is what i need ? ;)
7/64 bit would be 2.7781mm in diameter maybe try that.

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
hey:)

I was watching your video, but you didnt told good diameter after all ;)
I will have to look for 2.8 drill then! Thanks!
Which video? I hope you find the right diameter for you, once you do it will be an excellent vape Good luck and let me know how it goes. Thanks Adam I sorry if the info I gave has caused you trouble.

nester

Jun 19, 2012
Malbork
Hehe nah :) bad info is not a good word ;)

Now im on 2.5mm and its working very good but its my first spring on x1
I feel that 2,7/2,8 will be excellent

I need to get this bad boy up and running on my mechs at around 0.6 ohms

Overall i love that new chimney, and idea of springs! But my v2+ is also top performer :)

Now time to buy this badboy some wings.. Getting solid gg brass from ebreeze as we speak ;)

Nicely done Imeo!;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
The right external diameter is 3,6mm guys. So minus 2 times the width of the wire, you have the internal diameter

example: We have a 0,3mm wire. If the external diameter of the coil has always to be at 3,6 then:

3,6-0,3-0,3=3mm internal diameter

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I have a drill bit, I think it's a 7/64 in my country calculation. It was the same drill bit I was using for my Tilemahos with screws BEFORE Springomizer, and it worked perfectly for 28g wire with Springomizer.

But I use the 7/64 to wrap the coil and then I use a smaller drill bit to put the coil into Springomizer, because the 7/64 bit and the wire together doesn't fit together into Springomizer slots. But the size of the coil the 7/64 bit gives...it is just the right size for the wire to have a resistance shape in order to fit and make the connection to the slots.

Pretty awesome because the coil/wire sits in the channels and it's not going anywhere. I can bounce and shake my GG mod with Springomizer Tilemahos and the wire is not going to lose connection.

Easiest RBA tank I've ever had. And also most effective on flavor, vapor, not wasting juice, air control... You name it!!!

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread