Tilemahos new rebuildable part (springomizer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dontknow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Devon
do you have the Tilemahos with the drip tip mouthpiece or the solid one Dont? Also, the version of your drip tip mouthpiece (if its a drip tip mouthpiece) is the 9mm or the 10mm?

I have the solid mouthpiece. It's 10mm.
Looked at the gg store - it's the same item I have now, which with the taller tank is just too short to adjust - can't grip enough of it to turn it.
There was at some time talk of a taller mouthpiece to go with the taller tank? At least I think there was?...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dontknow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Devon
Then you can buy the drip tip mouthpiece and put a long drip tip with a 10mm diameter Dont. Thats a great solution. There is no reason to wait for a long solid mouthpiece !

Is there only one v2 drip tip mouthpiece? Or is there a v2+ version? I agree that'd be a solution, but I don't want to buy the wrong one, if there are different versions...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: imeothanasis

breminator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Duisburg, Germany
Is there only one v2 drip tip mouthpiece? Or is there a v2+ version? I agree that'd be a solution, but I don't want to buy the wrong one, if there are different versions...

the mouthpieces of v2 and v2+ are equal, so no worries ;)

mmmh! The edges of the Airholes - on the ring and on the base - are really sharp with some increases. The sound of The Tile is very nice! But the whistle of high tones is intolerable. Other tanks masters this even though with a tight draw. I want to lose the problem by breaking these edges. Just want to ask where I should start with first. Maybe at the inner side edges? Or at the center post even!?

Reactions: imeothanasis

Marst

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2011
Austria
8434e3ed2a638dfc980d454a1e5c3a20.jpg
63107b01d6c36aa78c0c3176c753ba1b.jpg

My Clear Tank CNC with Wings got some small cracks at the lower thread area after only few weeks of use. (app. 8 to 10 times opened and slowly and carefully closed for rewicking.)
Still no leaking, but if they grow it can't take very long anymore.
Has anybody else also had this problem, and Is this a case of guarantee or do I have to reorder (incl. 14€ postage from Spain)?
AND how can I prevent a new tank from cracking again after several weeks?

Reactions: Izan
well done powder!!

Can you please repeat because I didnt understand well the issue? :)

Hi Imeo,
just wanted to say that my 23mm X1 is not whistling. My two 22mm X1 do. So maybe it's the closer Air-passage. Or maybe some sharp edges are doing that inside. I tried to break some of them with the miller but I achieved no improvement.
Maybe someone has solved that problem already and could give me a hint on wich edge I should continue.

ndb70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2014
Florence, Italy
Help! While cleaning my X1, I lost the center post plastic insulator (the small plastic insulator that stays between the center post and the housing). I have a bag of X1 spare rings, but the insulator is not part of them and ggstore seem to be out of stock. Anybody knows the precise dimensions (I don't have a reliable measuring instrument at hand) or if it is available anywhere in EU?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread