Tilemahos new rebuildable part (springomizer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I will tell you Alan. Titanium wire is the safest wire in the world that we can vape. But dont forget that I have said before and its true (because we use it in home applications) that SS is not the best but not bad.

Making titanium special wires (when you see the video you will understand what I mean) would require a lot of time, something not exactly necessary at this time. But titanium is coming, no worries.

proteckt3d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Denmark
This new part that I am making right now is the same as the old one, for compatibility protec. But yes, we can make it shorter. In fact we can make this part 4mm shorter, so Penny would look really tiny. Imagine Penelope almost without its cap!
I'm already looking forward to vape with it :D

Reactions: imeothanasis

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
I'm thinking in a kind ceramic (or other material) element, with a pre path made for the wire, so to rebuild it, you just have "unplug" the element, remove the coil by pulling it from one side and insert the new wire, the new wire will follow the path to the other end, then, you just have to insert the element in its place (like a socket connection of a car fuse), as it has two "legs" (+ and -), and each end of the wire will be connected to one "leg".

Wick will be very easy to insert through the element, since as the element is a solid piece, it will not be prone to deformations.

The stainless steel wire, will provide a fast heating time / response time.

Have I gone cuckoo? o_O

Last edited:

darkmix

Oct 30, 2014
Germany
Stainless Steel makes me think about mesh in a special form:

welement.jpg

or at least to make it simple:
41x4R0-8PdL._SX425_.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

proteckt3d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Denmark
This new part that I am making right now is the same as the old one, for compatibility protec. But yes, we can make it shorter. In fact we can make this part 4mm shorter, so Penny would look really tiny. Imagine Penelope almost without its cap!

On second thought this could be used to increase capacity also. Better, worse? Though to decide. You know best for sure :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
GG line uses titanium and SS as alternative wire Beco. The other wiores doesnt exist for me and they have to be eliminated from the market. I suggest you to stop using them.

The only role that a wire plays on vaping is only that can harm you more or less or not at all.

Reactions: BTHUNDER

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
GG line uses titanium and SS as alternative wire Beco. The other wiores doesnt exist for me and they have to be eliminated from the market. I suggest you to stop using them.

The only role that a wire plays on vaping is only that can harm you more or less or not at all.
Would the next step be an induction coil that never touches the wick with Temp control maybe incased in ceramic or other material

Reactions: imeothanasis

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Would the next step be an induction coil that never touches the wick with Temp control maybe incased in ceramic or other material

this requires electronics on atomizer, something that has 2 disadvantages Adam

1. Expensive atomizer
2. I cant see a benefit from that :)

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
this requires electronics on atomizer, something that has 2 disadvantages Adam

1. Expensive atomizer
2. I cant see a benefit from that :)
Just a thought one never knows what's possible until they try.

So what your saying is that you would like to get away from using Kanthal and Nickel wire and move towards SS and Titanium. Titanium being the end goal. Titanium being the healthiest choice only makes sense for everyone. That being said the new re-buildable will be available for Titanium in the near future?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Just a thought one never knows what's possible until they try.

So what your saying is that you would like to get away from using Kanthal and Nickel wire and move towards SS and Titanium. Titanium being the end goal. Titanium being the healthiest choice only makes sense for everyone. That being said the new re-buildable will be available for Titanium in the near future?
exactly as you said Adam. And of course I will make titanium constructions for the new rebuildable part. The other wires, especially nickel is not suitable to vaping, only to temp devices lol

Reactions: AdamAnd
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread