Tilemahos new rebuildable part (springomizer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
The rebuildable part doesnt change buddy. The only you have to do is to put the titanium wire on it when these wires will be ready :)
That's what I needed to hear so I can buy the new re-buildable and just change the wires when they are available now that sounds good I think there is a lot of speculation but I am sure it will become clear when everyone sees your video. Thanks Adam

darkmix

Oct 30, 2014
Germany
Leak on facebook?
tv2nrp.jpg

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
no icyx. There is no hollow cylinder that has resistance. A cylinder like this has a resistance at 0,0001 ohm even if its walls are the thinnest in the world or/and if its full of holes, so its not suitable to vaping. Also a cylinder like this cant sit on this part because it will move up and down (except you jam it but you will permanently deform it and you will never be able to put it inside again), and because its fixed you cant change its resistance according to your needs. Also the connection would be bad because of the deforming, and will not allow it to sit with all its surface on the slots.

How do I know all this stuff? Its because I tried it lol

ps....... if it was made of mesh, it wouldnt have the strength to sit tight on the slots

Last edited:

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
It's look very promising Imeo if I understand what I'm seeing.

So we lay there a ready made coil???
Just put it there and transfer a fat cotton wick true them ??
We will buy them ready like springs??

And becouas they will be so thick we could pull them out for fast cleaning
Without deforming it put back very easy and change The cotton wick to a new one and that's it??

Can it be ...easy like so??

Reactions: Steelshade

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
In fact, we will be able to do these Its:

1. Easy to put on and off. In fact, its not easy, its ridiculous easy!

2. It will not deform when you will put wick inside it, even if wick is very very fat. The most possible is that wick will get damaged but wire will stay untouched!

3. Coil can give shape to the whole wick by putting wick inside the coil as many times as you like!

4. It doesnt move while you put wick even if wick is very fat! You can put even silica via its threads and spring will still stay in place!

5. You can put it in place even if wick is inside! That means that putting wick on your atomizer is way easier now. Also you can cut wick way easier to the length and shape you like!

6. Its always perfect. Threads are always spaced the same way and distance. So perfect coil, perfect taste!

7. You dont have to worry any more of deforming the coil while screwing the bolts that keep the wire in place. (Because there are no bolts)!

8. Easy cleaning (put it off and clean it totally on all of its sides, even the inside of it with soap and water or using ultrasonic cleaner) It will not deform!

9. You can change the value of resistance without changing the coil! Also you can do that even if wick is inside the coil!

10. It never dies!

11. You can move it more close or away from the center post air hole for different flavor-smoke-hit!

12. It uses ALL the available resistance between posts because there are no wire legs!

13. You know what materials you vape, not like China stuff that you never know what wick is inside, if wire is clean, what is the type of the wire etc.

14. Its inexpensive. China sells you ready resistance for 2 euros and they last for 1 week? Now your resistance costs you 1 euro and it will maybe last for ever!

In fact its a wireless atomizer lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread