Kent, UK
Well after a 2 week wait it has arrived. Here are some quick pics;

29ymnfm.jpg

20hoif8.jpg

e7e6np.jpg

29ngpxg.jpg

28s25w7.jpg

1671c20.jpg

I am really liking the design and so far it's working like a champ. Will report back after some use.

etdong

Unresolved Status
May 13, 2017
  • Deleted by Spencer87
  • Reason: pre advertising

Outcast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Vermont
If spending ridiculous amounts of money on a mech isn't an issue I would recommend looking into the "Aventador Nitro".. Sexy parrallel mech

No don't really like the looks kinda to flashy don't just something about is not turning me on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
Saving up right. Now for my next mech.. I love boxes but thinking about a copper or brass bane
I norm put 25-30$ a week in my PayPal till I'm saved up and get the mech itch

That's a good idea I hadn't thought about. That's an easy way to keep the wife from knowing u till she goes into the vape locker and sees all these mods and ask where they came from..lol

Outcast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Vermont
That's a good idea I hadn't thought about. That's an easy way to keep the wife from knowing u till she goes into the vape locker and sees all these mods and ask where they came from..lol

Haha ya same my wife as well

Reactions: Wheelin247

MaxximusRevelation

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2016
I have just ordered the clone of the G2. Will report back on how it is.

Where did you get the clone? I am a huge supporter of authentics but 280 dollars for a mod made in the phillipines? Decided to have some fun and convert US dollars to phillipini pesos and than check out real estate in the phillipines. They would only need to sell 93 of them to purchase a condo nicer than my house.

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
Where did you get the clone? I am a huge supporter of authentics but 280 dollars for a mod made in the phillipines? Decided to have some fun and convert US dollars to phillipini pesos and than check out real estate in the phillipines. They would only need to sell 93 of them to purchase a condo nicer than my house.

I picked it up from 2fdeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread