Time to use your reward points!

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by AudreySchroder, Aug 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. AudreySchroder

AudreySchroder Moved On ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    Hey guys, hope you're all doing AWESOME! I wanted to let you know that on Friday all reward points are expiring, so now is the time to use them up. We're putting together a new program with new points which will be rolling out soon. :)

2. Roccov

Roccov Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2012
    Philly
    Two days notice? What is this the third time this year that this program has changed. What a joke this has become. Over six months to release a new product but only two days to change a program. Anyone want my points? How are the retail stores working out for Steve? AWESOME? Enjoy the day!:2cool:

3. K9Luvr

K9Luvr Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    when I try to apply my reward points, nothing happens, they are not recognized. whats up?

4. oO_Gab727_Oo
    This message by oO_Gab727_Oo has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Aug 21, 2014.
    Aug 21, 2014
  5. oO_Gab727_Oo

oO_Gab727_Oo Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2013
    Northbrook, Ill, USA
    Roccov, I'm sure there's something we can do for you if you can't spend them right away. Give us a call or send us a support ticket! :)
    847-944-8200
    Support.Vapor4life.com

Hi K9! Make sure you are adding the exact amount that you have available. Example: I have 350, so I would type in 350 not 3.50 and then click apply. Let me know if you're still having trouble. ^GA

6. K9Luvr

Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    So now it won't let me use the B2G1 code for my tank carts - which i have as 3, per directions. AGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

7. oO_Gab727_Oo

Aug 13, 2013
    Northbrook, Ill, USA
    I'm sorry to hear that. These codes can be confusing at times. The tanks must in denominators of 3 and all of the same product and color. I apologize for the confusion. ^GA

8. K9Luvr

Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    nothing confusing about it, i have 3 of the exact same thing in my cart, it will take my reward points (which I HAVE TO USE or LOSE), but it won't give me the B2G1 savings.

keeps giving me this message: This coupon code requires you to order promo items in groups of 3

9. oO_Gab727_Oo

Aug 13, 2013
    Northbrook, Ill, USA
    K9,
    That's strange. Please PM me your email address and I will take a look at it immediately. ^GA

10. K9Luvr

Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA

PM sent…….

11. K9Luvr

Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Update: Gabe is the best, helped me with my problem! Thanks, Gabe, for going above and beyond in customer service.:toast:

12. oO_Gab727_Oo

Aug 13, 2013
    Northbrook, Ill, USA
    Anytime K9! Thanks for working it out with me =) ^GA

13. K9Luvr

Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Gabe, I sent you a PM cuz I'm having problems with my store credit. Help!

Gabe to the rescue, thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.