Titanium Models are coming shortly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Our machines are finally making the first production run of Titanium caps today and the finished tank models will debut in about 7-10 days. The first models will be Titanium versions of the 19mm Cartomator, the 22mm Cartomator VX and the 22mm skirted Pro-VX.
We are not doing the Pro-V2 trimmed version in Ti. Titanium wreaks too much havoc on the tiny engraving bits that we use to cut the teardrop and circular trim on the Pro-V2 and it would add substantial cost in broken bits to the tank price. Its the same factor that makes cap fill ports so pricey. Small tooling is very expensive and then it breaks very easily and has to be factored into product cost.
So with that said, we are aiming to keep Titanium as reasonable as possible. Unfortunately we chose a time when Titanium is selling at all-time highs. $109 per foot of 1" diameter bar, as of this morning.
So Ti models are going to be our first products with a fluctuating market price based on what we pay per delivery. Luckily we bought our Titanium when prices were lower!
For February and March, our prices will be as follows:
19mm Cartomator Ti - 49.95
22mm Cartomator VX Ti - $64.95
22mm Pro-VX Ti - $ 78.95
The model names will probably end with VTi instead of VX when they go on sale.
Also. There will be Ti Drip-Tips that complement the new caps or look awesome on their own.

The new M3 and Titanium product lines are going to be a beautiful home to the upcoming VEXGEN rba Insert!

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Our first Titanium Tank model is now available.. The Cartomator VXti 22mm
View attachment 308633
uqegeput.jpg

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
We actually sell more Titanium than Stainless now. If it wasn't such a poor electrical conductor, I'd make the Fission out of it also. I will offer Titanium tubes/chimneys for it though. They are so much lighter. We are also very close on releasing our long promised drip-tip line, which you guessed it...will have alot of Titanium as well as carbon fiber, m3 and some top secret stuff!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread