Status
Not open for further replies.

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
I should mention, though we intend to do some Titanium rba's, Stainless Steel version will fit too.

If the SS rba has the same machined in finish as the SS simplicity, would it be possible to do a few 400 grit polished versions for the Titanium Simplicity owners? That would match better I'm thinking.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
If the SS rba has the same machined in finish as the SS simplicity, would it be possible to do a few 400 grit polished versions for the Titanium Simplicity owners? That would match better I'm thinking.

Yes, I don't see why we couldn't do up a few that way.

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
I scored one!

High Five David!!!

internet-high-five.jpg

Last edited:

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am kicking myself that I don't have the cash for this right now. I don't think I can peddle $400 worth of gear on the classies before these are gone either... I am going to lose sleep over this.

Very fine offering Dave, I am excited to see what else might be on the horizons! :D\

How about a layaway plan? :lol:

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
You folded like a deck of cards and bought one???
Allow me to rephrase that.
As a man who knows and appreciates some of the finest things in vaping, I spent the afternoon restructuring my financial empire and developing a near-term plan which enabled me to acquire a flower-topped SIMPT.

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Allow me to rephrase that.
As a man who knows and appreciates some of the finest things in vaping, I spent the afternoon restructuring my financial empire and developing a near-term plan which enabled me to acquire a flower-topped SIMPT.

Congrats!

13 left! Which to me is a bit surprising. I figured they'd all be gone in a matter of a few hours..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread