Title edited [CLOSED] Unregistered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
You'll probably find that the tobacco vape doesn't really taste at all like tobacco when it's smoked. To me, it's entirely different flavor (obviously, there's no fire involved!).

You are right, but I try my best to capture the actually flavoring the best I can.

Hopefully I'm not too late :)

Order #100000025

tapatalked from my LG-G2

I got you :p

Great lakes huh? Where are you located? I'm in Michigan :)

tapatalked from my LG-G2

Our office is in Bay City, MI! (I actually grew up down that way, small world)

So, Walt, is this breaking good? ;)

Sent from my LG G2, using Smack-a-talk HD.

I am not exactly sure what you mean. Sorry my background is in flavors, I am still learning a couple of the terms on here.

Ok, order placed! #49. Got the cherry and chocolate tobaccos. Thanks!

Sent from my LG G2, using Smack-a-talk HD.

THANKS!

Hey guys I am in Detroit working on some new formulas as we speak. Here is a list of them:

Lemonade (can be mixed with anything pretty much)
Rum Flavoring (to be mixed in to others)
Boysenberry Syrup
Mary Jane
Blue Moon / Superman Ice Cream (I had to reformulate it)
Pineapple (to be mixed)
Birthday Cake (Mostly working on the cake/bun/anything that tasted like it was baked our of an oven)

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Ha, sorry, my breaking good comment was in reference to the show Breaking Bad, in which the main character's name is Walt. He does formulations too... of another kind.

cg

OK cool I was worried I was missing something.

Great show and the leader guy has a great name if you ask me.

I want his lab. I think sometimes he was more high tech than me!

talon4x4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
Buffalo, NY
Awesome deal!! The wife is going to kill me now. After the holidays I had a little over 60 bottles of juice in my collection (thank god my awesome new black acrylic stand arrived to display them all nicely). Well, I just added 6 more.

Kinky cherry, cherry wood, rootbeer float, chocolate mint, mint candy and ripe strawberry. And hopefully sooner then later USPS will finally decide to deliver the shamrock shake I ordered last week. I know how they like to blame late deliveries on the weather but I need to try that shamrock shake, damnit!!

Thanks for the awesome sale Walt!!!!

JohnWillyson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
Awesome deal!! The wife is going to kill me now. After the holidays I had a little over 60 bottles of juice in my collection (thank god my awesome new black acrylic stand arrived to display them all nicely). Well, I just added 6 more.

Kinky cherry, cherry wood, rootbeer float, chocolate mint, mint candy and ripe strawberry. And hopefully sooner then later USPS will finally decide to deliver the shamrock shake I ordered last week. I know how they like to blame late deliveries on the weather but I need to try that shamrock shake, damnit!!

Thanks for the awesome sale Walt!!!!

USPS was total garbage last week. Took a full 6 days for a priority mail package...

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
I figured you guys would enjoy this this one. A customer called me today complaining that their package was out for delivery in the wrong city. Confused I checked online and sure enough it was being delivered in a city in Alaska. Only problem was... The customer is in Arizona. HAHAHA...

They claim that the computer miss read the label. ( I use all digital labels from stamps.com )

::facepalm::

Downtownjeffbrown

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Northwest Indiana
I figured you guys would enjoy this this one. A customer called me today complaining that their package was out for delivery in the wrong city. Confused I checked online and sure enough it was being delivered in a city in Alaska. Only problem was... The customer is in Arizona. HAHAHA...

They claim that the computer miss read the label. ( I use all digital labels from stamps.com )

::facepalm::

Gotta love the USPS
uhe5yjys.jpg

>^.^< Sent From Meow nexus 5

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Shamrock Shake...whoah! So good have to get a full bottle...will definitely be putting up a review...simply amazing!

Just ordered:
Shamrock Shake
Nicotine Levels
18mg

Light Blend
Nicotine Levels
6mg

Glad you enjoy it. I can't stop putting it in mine. There must be 3 open bottles around my house HA!

Last edited:

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Walt -- we already have more than enough snow, but it is really coming down now! Forecast says about an inch an hour starting this afternoon and going strong most of the night. Sounds like an unexpected long weekend for everyone! I hope the mailman can get through, I am expecting a delivery. Sure wish I could move to a warmer climate -- I just know someone is nursing a SUNBURN on a BEACH somewhere while I am suffering through another winter storm. UGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread