Title edited [CLOSED] Unregistered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Birmingham, AL
I am planning on ordering tobacco blends today...my favorite is RY4 BUT I do like other tobacco blends from time to time. Walt has good prices even if I missed the sale yesterday...:(. Not complaining, just explaining. Thanks for the low prices Walt!

By the way, I was born and raised in Michigan - love home, but don't miss the cold weather!

EDIT: Just completed the order for the Cherrywood Tobacco and the Grapevine Tobacco...I will be back to post my impressions! I am excited!

Last edited:

MwSlim

Slumerican
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Livonia, MI
I just wanted to let everyone know that we are opening later today still, after 1pm. Your packages will go out but due to no UPS deliveries I am out of stock on some ingredients. We are going to mail the order with out them and just send the ones what are delayed in a different package on Tuesday or Wednesday. Sorry for any troubles.

To make up for it, anyone that has an order that a bottle was delayed in will receive store credit for a free bottle at full retail :p

To all my fellow Michigan friends. How's the snow! We got 16 inches and it is still snowing (Lake Effect)!
Even my bank is closed HA.

Got about a foot of snow here

ajede3eb.jpg

tapatalked from my LG-G2

exnihilo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Snow Snow Snow... We were closed for the most part today and looks like everyone is closed tomorrow too!

So I am thinking about having a contest. What would be a good prize?

A big bottle of a favorite or samplers of smaller bottles. I've seen giveaways where they offer the whole line, but even with your (thus far) limited selection (hope that didn't sound crass ;) ), that would be a ton of bottles! Five bottle sampler a month for a year? Either way man, keep up the good work! I'd really like to try some of your flavors in concentrated form. DIY is fun!

cg

weezymagic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
STL
id probably say a sampler or something of the like.

i like to get sample packs when buying unknown liquid because i want a nice variety and im spending money so the chances i get something i like are higher in a sample pack.

or you could buy and giveaway a certain mod because im in the market for another one. lol

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Thank you everyone for your input. I want you to know that I do read everyone's messages and I think your ideas are all great.

I like the idea of the sampler pack to. Once my all my new tanks get here (Yes each flavor has a tank that stores the fluid at a certain temperature, humidity, and keeps the light out) it will be a lot easier to do a sampler pack.

Currently we only have one bottle style in stock. It is a 15cc Natural Boston Round Bottle with 15 mm Dropper Cap. I just ordered some 5cc bottles yesterday :p

Cromeus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2013
FSJ, BC, Canada
Thank you everyone for your input. I want you to know that I do read everyone's messages and I think your ideas are all great.

I like the idea of the sampler pack to. Once my all my new tanks get here (Yes each flavor has a tank that stores the fluid at a certain temperature, humidity, and keeps the light out) it will be a lot easier to do a sampler pack.

Currently we only have one bottle style in stock. It is a 15cc Natural Boston Round Bottle with 15 mm Dropper Cap. I just ordered some 5cc bottles yesterday :p
So glass bottles? That's awesome; I'm not a huge fan of plasticky tastes.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread