[Title Moderated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinnaSaid

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2013
I went to an unfamiliar local B&M yesterday for the first time to check out what they were all about. Their juice samples weren't very impressive. But the one thing that stood out was that the guy running the shop said, "careful with mt baker vapor. That stuff will get you food poisoning. Don't you wonder why their juices are so cheap? They don't use high quality products to make their juices."

With all the reviews I've heard about Mt Baker Vapor... I couldn't believe what that guy said as true.

Anybody out there hear anything else similar about Mt Baker Vapor? It would be a shame because I love their prices and their juices so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ronjamesmajor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2013
Hanna, Alberta Canada
Sounds like your B&M guy is talking out his ....
To the best of my knowledge Mt Baker runs a pretty slick operation and they're dealing with wholesale quantities of their ingredients. That's why their juice is cheap. They also probably don't make a .... load of money off of a single bottle of juice. Unless you're talking premium juice, there are a good handful or more companies selling their juice at competitive prices with MBV.

That said, I've never heard of food poisoning coming from eliquid, ever.
That guy was probably trying to rationalize high prices, especially if they're somewhere close to 20-25 bucks for a 30ml like other B&M's I've been to.

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Idk about any food poisoning allegations, and even with what Im about to say, Id be surprised if that were true.

But I will say that I think MBV makes some of the absolute lowest quality most inconsistent juice on the market. Ive ordered more then 45 different flavors in varying bottle sizes, PG/VG ratios and nic levels, and the ONLY thing that is consistent, is with the exception of perhaps 3 juices, every single one of them has an offensive flavor, enough that it makes me wonder how someone else could find the juice tasty.

But thats just my personal opinion. I vaped plenty of their juice before just giving up on them entirely, and I never got sick. all I got was annoyed.

While Im sure there are plenty who agree with me, there are plenty who will think the exact opposite. So if MBV does it for you, hey, count yourself lucky... you get to vape juice you like for 7 dollars a bottle!

heroinesick

ECF Veteran
    Feb 28, 2013
    Louisville, KY
    This is sort of shenanigans. Someone's just trying to upsell their own products. I'm not a big fan of all of MBV's flavors, but that doesn't mean they have bad business practices. I vape Ecto Cooler all day, every day. I've never had any issues, and from what every contact I've had with them, seem to run a very upright business model.

Mattnatti

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 14, 2013
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    haters-gonna-hate-plane.jpg

UntamedRose

PV Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 23, 2010
    Homeish now
    I'd recommend never shopping there again.

Dont support a vender that spreads such bs about the community at large. That lie could only hurt ALL of us, and it doesnt help anyone. Just what we need the news to catch on.

Only way i can think of to get food poisoning from vaping is if one runs their DT in raw chicken..........

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread