Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
It's rubber. They do nice cars in it. You have to scrape an edge up and peel it off to remove it. I'm gonna find out how permanent it really is but I know you can pressure wash a car without taking it off so it's pretty tough....and it's rubber.!

AllPepperS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Palm City, FL
I have Plasti Dip(black) on my headlight rings, side scuttles, grill, gas cap and tag frame on my Mini. It's been on there for over 2 years and looks as good as the day I did it. The gas door is the only thing that sees any contact really and it has worn well. I am not sure how it would hold up on a mod, but it's pretty easy to use. Maybe I will spray one and see :). Could work, and they have a lot of colors now. Why not, it's a TMod after all build to take most anything you throw at it. Might be interesting.

my new 10ml bottles arrived :w00t:

image.jpg

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
I have Plasti Dip(black) on my headlight rings, side scuttles, grill, gas cap and tag frame on my Mini. It's been on there for over 2 years and looks as good as the day I did it. The gas door is the only thing that sees any contact really and it has worn well. I am not sure how it would hold up on a mod, but it's pretty easy to use. Maybe I will spray one and see :). Could work, and they have a lot of colors now. Why not, it's a TMod after all build to take most anything you throw at it. Might be interesting.

im thinkin bout tryin it on a cap that I have to cover the ss driptip on my Doppler setup.a lil tape here an there and viola,btw anyone lookin for a TF authentic praxis derringer LMK I have one and'll make ya a sweet deal,ss cap.

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
I'm interested in the bottles, but then i don't follow this thread closely enough to see if we even have a supply of bottles at all other than fasttech or something Beck recommended?

i ask out of idle self-interest - i've wrecked one of 3 bottles i got with the Tmod, but they are soft and easier to use, so it figures!

The plastic coating stuff? meh, i got this because of the bead blasted metal finish and the durability. It's a bit grimy now, but i expect that since it's my ADV. I'll post a current pic tomorrow when i get a few minutes, but it's by no means a ruined device.

Nothing on it has broken and the maintenance is easy. Clean it - vape it.

T

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Speaking of bottles, I keep cutting grooves in mine when I squonk and am worried that I'll wear a hole in them... what am I doing wrong?

Edit: I pinch the bottle with the pressure toward the tbar when I squonk
You will and I did:facepalm: The edges are sharp but you want them to be. Way it was explained to me was the edges could be smoothed but that would reduce the amount of bottle contact and thus stability. Simple fix..... Replace the the bottle when it's looking worn :)

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm interested in the bottles, but then i don't follow this thread closely enough to see if we even have a supply of bottles at all other than fasttech or something Beck recommended?

i ask out of idle self-interest - i've wrecked one of 3 bottles i got with the Tmod, but they are soft and easier to use, so it figures!

The plastic coating stuff? meh, i got this because of the bead blasted metal finish and the durability. It's a bit grimy now, but i expect that since it's my ADV. I'll post a current pic tomorrow when i get a few minutes, but it's by no means a ruined device.

Nothing on it has broken and the maintenance is easy. Clean it - vape it.

T
Agreed ST. I too bought my Tmod for the simplistic durability. I went way overkill with the 7068 but I wanted something that would hold up to most anything;) Finish I was looking for was understated and simple. Looking for that monochromatic look. Hell I even got Tom to blast my fire button :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread