Not open for further replies.

sqonker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2015
Low Pro on the Tmod, ready for when my mini arrives
3c12f5772944fd952686e82538a8eb16.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Robbie. I just got a low pro and struggling getting a coil on it. How did you build yours? Pic?
drew estates isa del sol juice!! that was my favorite cigar to puff! can you pm a recipe for that please?!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

tw33k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2013
Canberra, ACT, Australia
I was hoping the pics of the SX mods where you can see the board was only because it was still a work in progress. If the board is visible on the final product then I don't want it. I'm not trying to be rude but that would be unacceptable to me. Please tell me that the board will not be visible on the final product

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
I was hoping the pics of the SX mods where you can see the board was only because it was still a work in progress. If the board is visible on the final product then I don't want it. I'm not trying to be rude but that would be unacceptable to me. Please tell me that the board will not be visible on the final product
Not with smoked plates. It will not be visible.

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
I've got black faceplates as well as smoked ones.
Personally I like the clear, I like being able to see the insides. Additionally with the clear plate it's more sealed up, as much as you possibly can. Tons of other regulated mods have a hole cut out of the faceplates over the screen but I like it more sealed up. The smoked ones are sealed like the clear ones but the black ones are cut out over the screen.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: WharfRat1976

Mrrickyyap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
San Francisco, California
Personally I like the clear, I like being able to see the insides. Additionally with the clear plate it's more sealed up, as much as you possibly can. Tons of other regulated mods have a hole cut out of the faceplates over the screen but I like it more sealed up. The smoked ones are sealed like the clear ones but the black ones are cut out over the screen.

Can we see the options with the mod so we can pick out? Thank you in advance.

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England

Tom I'm struggling to picture the screens, can you picture all three please

Thanks

Reactions: Nautilusfan

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
Robbie. I just got a low pro and struggling getting a coil on it. How did you build yours? Pic?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

8c086b6146a8ab469e45ce54df55db19.jpg

Best to build with 26 gauge, 7 wraps around 2.5mm drops in at 0.5ohm. 28 gauge a little trickier to build with as it wants to pop out from under screws but I got mine to hold in the end.

Best get 26 gauge, do 7 wraps with one tail facing south and one north then bend each tail so it faces east and west. Cut the positive end tail about 6mm long and leave the other end longer, fix in the positive tail first and the neg tail comes out through side of atty, trim this back job done

Nice and warm at 40 watts no spit back at all

danaway

Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Sydney, Australia

Best to build with 26 gauge, 7 wraps around 2.5mm drops in at 0.5ohm. 28 gauge a little trickier to build with as it wants to pop out from under screws but I got mine to hold in the end.

Best get 26 gauge, do 7 wraps with one tail facing south and one north then bend each tail so it faces east and west. Cut the positive end tail about 6mm long and leave the other end longer, fix in the positive tail first and the neg tail comes out through side of atty, trim this back job done

I've been thinking of buying a low pro, how does it perform? Did you mod it t BF yourself, if so was it on the easier or trickier side to do?

Edit: never mind I see I can get with a bf centre pin. Still, Would be interested to hear your thoughts on performance.

sqonker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2015

ok. Thats the problem then. I was using 28 ga wire and the screws would not trap the wire. I will get some 26 ga and try your build. What do you think of the flavor and the vapor production? Do you think a build that low would be ok on a TMOD Mini? Thank You

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
ok. Thats the problem then. I was using 28 ga wire and the screws would not trap the wire. I will get some 26 ga and try your build. What do you think of the flavor and the vapor production? Do you think a build that low would be ok on a TMOD Mini? Thank You

Flavour and vapour is good, too can get hot so white tip which is shorter than the black is useless as it equals burnt lips. The build a little tricky but easy with 26, for higher ohms try single coil, think I'm going to try that when my mini shows

Reactions: mommabird62

sqonker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2015
Flavour and vapour is good, too can get hot so white tip which is shorter than the black is useless as it equals burnt lips. The build a little tricky but easy with 26, for higher ohms try single coil, think I'm going to try that when my mini shows

I will do that too - how many wraps and what inner diamter with 26 gauge for a single coil? I like to be around .6 to .8 or so

kkiet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2015
Milwaukee, Wi

Great pic

Reactions: RobbieVape

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
I have finally nailed the lizard engraving on the sx mods! Here's what it looks like.
cf4e2262c4e442ca3626b3b5f5351a07.jpg
50940d4b1bed3402eddeeb3b0efa0e99.jpg
0b0120155984d0ff630d294d3e6ef5d9.jpg
195ab9004f546bab6b5652fe18c8dd1e.jpg
db37952e761d43704a31bf087f7bd930.jpg
4ea119fdf30fbcbd40227750dd4d2f99.jpg
9a7061b9f75d5848387c2f7fa5b21b4c.jpg

I'm finish up the fist one right now I'll have more pics as they get finished!

I'm good with clear or smoked. How are you holding the plate on? Magnets in the corners or epoxied to the body? Or will the dimple in the body be drilled and a pinch screw added? I kinda like the drilled dimple idea if that's what you had planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread