Status
Not open for further replies.

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
comparing it to my dually the lipo squonker will only be a half inch wider then the dually.measuring my dually from the bottom up the 3inch mark is a 1/4 inch shorter then the dually w/o its top off.i personally think ppl are just used to the run of the mill with the corner cut off like a sunbox...I like the changeup.

22545aa29b61557e2a2efd4be3340ad5.jpg
a609d4f401dec3217610eff306d9c0db.jpg

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
If the different cotton has been treated with peroxide, that could be what is causing the off taste.

You also might try dripping a little of the juice from the bottle into a different atty to see if the juice somehow went bad.

Actually it seems you're right..I washed the atty, put on a new wick and the metallic taste is no longer there

skillzizzo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2015
west lebanon nh
dna 200 squonk. Email in comimg your way brother. Sold all 3 none squonk dna 20p.s would love the squonk. The mad modder dna 200 1800 mah 3s gave me all day at 50 watts with anout a quarter batterie left. The vapor shark and hana 1000 mah did not last a full day at 50 watts for me as a comparison. I vape alot

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
I've also gotten a lot of requests for aluminum bodies. I'll do it for the same price in aluminum, in a brushed or media blasted finish. Aluminum mods will have delrin doors. The doors are not magnetic, they just fit really nicely, no rattles or anything, and they are grooved all the way around the three sides so the door won't fall off or out when you drop it. I'm half done with the aluminum bodied mod, it will have a white door, I'm going to shrink it down as much as possible, it will still be around 3x3in, but the aluminum one will be the first of the production spec mods.

I'm. Not requiring any money to get in line, and I should be able to deliver these pretty quickly. Im done with testing, I'm quite pleased, I think you will be too, I hope so!
Please email me for any questions if you want to know about any custom options , I can probably do it, but you gotta ask to find out. Questions or to get inline, ask here or shoot me an email.

Thanks everyone I

Tmodcustoms@gmail.com

bwhitt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2013
Houston
Take a look a Turnigy lipo’s from Hobby king. They will be ½ the price of maxamps and are basically the same thing. Just make sure you Match the amp draw and battery chemistry.

I used to run lots of Turnigy packs all the way up to 12cell 5300 mah 40c packs on my RC heli’s and they are good packs.

Lipo’s are fine as long as you do not draw more than the recommended Amps and do not drain them below 30%.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tbev

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
The amp rating for this lipo is way overkill, for sure, but I think it's the best quality so that's what I went for. It's available without a lipo, you can pick any battery you want if you done want to run the max amps. I appreciate the suggestions, keep em coming, I'm open to anything.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

skillzizzo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2015
west lebanon nh
On the top firing button comment. I personally would never want any mech with a firing button on the side of a mod that does not lock what's the point u can't safely pocket it. I have never had any mod with top fire besides the tmod and I hold it atty towards me and push play with my pointer finger and feels great and love the way it works. I simply spin it in hand and squonk with thumb and middle finger. I c so many mechs with the no locking fire on the side of the mod and say hun what's the point. Do what u do tom it works flawlessly.

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
I use both hands , backwards and forwards but I never thought it would have been cool in the side until I built the Kalamazoo, once I started using a mod with a side button I liked it, so I went with it, I like it a lot, besides the fact that the mod is a rocket ship, even if you only have one lipo it only takes 20 something min, I think close to 30 usually, when I pay attention, but I'm also only charging it at 3A. I think I could prolly charge it in five minutes if I wanted.

Same price for aluminum, if you want Cerakote it's fifty bucks, but a brushed finish, which I'll include a satin finish, it's really smooth, like a little past a scitch brite pad smooth. Silky... With a black or white door on it, that's a pretty dope mod. I've wanted to do the lipo for a long time, I did one but everyone was scared of lipos back then, six months ago, haha.. But that was a mosfet setup, the control and options of the DNA 200 is way cooler than a mosfet.

From what I've seen in dna200 lipo mods, the biggest upset is the lack of battery life, this mod is a little big, but its as tall as the dna200 board is itself, and it's basically that long ...or wide, (front to back), it's as small as you can possibly get basically, that's basically what I shoot for with any mod, this one just happens to have a monster battery in it. .. I'm also working on an available dual 18650 tray so you can run it on two regular 18650s if you want as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread