Jul 19, 2014

VoRRQ9g.png

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
hey Tom the dipsihts at usps finally got the envelope to my house...what idiots i swear,they almost sent it back to you for 21cents!!THAT WOULDA BEEN COST EFFECTIVE HUH!WOW NO WONDER THIER GOING UNDER.........S!!opps sorry for the caps...my mistake.not gonna retype it though...lol.L8TR folks

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
Haha, hey guys! I though efc was like a ghost town, I guess just my thread huh. .Haha. The truth is I've been busy, but I haven't gotten a notice of new posts or anything from efc in a while, since I added a new cnc forum to tapatalk, it took the place of ecf I guess, I dunno, it outsmarted me.

So I guess I can post some pics of the new dual 18650s / 1800mah LIPO, 10ml mod. It's sick, I've been using it for a while, I totally should have built this mod months ago. First run is about half full, if you want one shoot me an email, I recommend being quick about it. It's $475 shipped in the U.S., I have about 30 colors now, if you want anything custom, engraving, patterns, picture of your face on it, just let me know, skys the limit.

a73fa00ba614e35c32f95187ed4c4af1.jpg
65b38c5fdf9ed9aaaea0482bf721985d.jpg
f1cd7d66c12cf9c478b608eb30ac9af8.jpg
b3b8806c598cde4c670124fe67f90822.jpg

I realize these pics show an 8.5ml bottle, I screwed up and machined it for the smaller bottle, the 10 10ml bottle fits, doesn't make the mod any bigger, the bottle is easy to get on and off. I'll post some details in a sec.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
Mine needs cleaning. How do you clean Aluminum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I use alcohol, don't be scared if it, you can follow up with any kind of aluminum polish, like for car wheels, etc. You can also just throw it in the dishwasher, low heat, no soap, you can remove the insulator, pin, contact, button toss it on with the cap off.

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
a22c85be7aaa5bae0fbe4e001f2b4c93.jpg
0adb402551ce4f0eb18ecbb9fe396a39.jpg

There will be done small differences, just to clean it up, the wires will be covered with nice jacketing, there a little grommet where the power less goes to the pin, stuff like that, nothing that makes a difference, just finishing touches.
Here's some more details

The 510 connector is adjustable, of course. The mod will have a 10ml bottle, not the 8.5ml bottle shown, the size of the mod will not increase at all, 10ml bottle will fit and is easily accessible, no chasing up the hose to get the bottle on and off. The mod is made to fit a 2S 1800mah 100C lipo from maxamps. The lipo will be sold by Maxamps separately. The reason for this being Maxamps covers the lipo battery with a lifetime warranty, I don't think you'll ever need it but if you want to retain the warranty you need to purchase the battery tru them yourself. The mod is designed to switch seamless between the lipo batter pack and the dual 18650 tray. No need to plug into escribe software and make any changes, just swap and go. The mod comes with a dual, series18650 tray, the lipo battery pack and dual 18650 tray are removable for on the go swapping and faster charging however you can charge either option in the mod thru the on board USB.

The door is made of a lightweight fiber composite, it is held on by super strong magnets, it does not rattle and won't fall off if you throw the mod on the ground. As usual, I make my mods to handle more abuse that any mod you will ever find, this mod is no exception, absolutely no expenses have been spared. Internally, the board is mounted with a carbon fiber divider, the bottle is sectioned off to keep juice away from the electronics. I use the best silicone jacketed, high strength, harsh environment wire available. Micro Deans connectors are used to connect batteries. they are UNpolorized, this means that they do not have a male and female on each end, those are prone to arcing, I prefer this configuration by far.
I have also gone with an offset, open face squonk hole. Along with the ergonomic curving of the sides, the open face squonk hole allows for trigger style squonking, from both sides. The side mounted fire button is equally comfortable, I have come to prefer this side fire button configuration to any top fire options.

Last edited:

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
I use alcohol, don't be scared if it, you can follow up with any kind of aluminum polish, like for car wheels, etc. You can also just throw it in the dishwasher, low heat, no soap, you can remove the insulator, pin, contact, button toss it on with the cap off.

Welcome back Tom and thanks for the tip!

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
a22c85be7aaa5bae0fbe4e001f2b4c93.jpg
0adb402551ce4f0eb18ecbb9fe396a39.jpg

There will be done small differences, just to clean it up, the wires will be covered with nice jacketing, there a little grommet where the power less goes to the pin, stuff like that, nothing that makes a difference, just finishing touches.
Here's done more details

e 510 connector is adjustable. The mod will have a 10ml bottle, not the 8.5ml bottle shown, the size of the mod will not increase at all, 10ml bottle will fit and is easily accessible, no chasing up the hose to get the bottle on and off. The mod is made to fit a 2S 1800mah 100C lipo from maxamps. The lipo will be sold by Maxamps separately. The reason for this being Maxamps covers the lipo battery with a lifetime warranty, I don't think you'll ever need it but if you want to retain the warranty you need to purchase the battery tru them yourself. The mod is designed to switch seamless between the lipo batter pack and the dual 18650 tray. No need to plug into escribe software and make any changes, just swap and go. The mod comes with a dual, series18650 tray, the lipo battery pack and dual 18650 tray are removable for on the go swapping and faster charging however you can charge either option in the mod thru the on board USB.

The door is made of a lightweight fiber composite, it is held on by super strong magnets, it does not rattle and won't fall off if you throw the mod on the ground. As usual, I make my mods to handle more abuse that any mod you will ever find, this mod is no exception, absolutely no expenses have been spared. Internally, the board is mounted with a carbon fiber divider, the bottle is sectioned off to keep juice away from the electronics. I use the best silicone jacketed, high strength, harsh environment wire available. Micro Deans connectors are used to connect batteries. they are UNpolorized, this means that they do not have a male and female on each end, those are prone to arcing, I prefer this configuration by far.
I have also gone with an offset, open face squonk hole. Along with the ergonomic curving of the sides, the open face squonk hole allows for trigger style squonking, from both sides. The side mounted fire button is equally comfortable, I have come to prefer this side fire button configuration to any top fire options.

Impressive! The dual 18650 tray option is a wonderful concept!! And I have to admit it doesn't look as big as I thought it would be.

Reactions: Kaezziel

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
Impressive! The dual 18650 tray option is a wonderful concept!! And I have to admit it doesn't look as big as I thought it would be.
Dual 18650s is key, I like the lipo for sure but being able to go to regular cells is dope. You can charge lipo or 18650s thru the usb or on an external charger. This mod has all the options there are, and it's smaller thigh the SX mod, which isn't a big mod by any means.
1d57beb78e083c7a9bfa94fcf7234d25.jpg
354f92843b38911d27311373d33586d8.jpg
cf7157505f847f5e9d60407d205b5c5f.jpg
I cut this door open so you could see what's going on inside.

be280168e370fc1efe7ee9342446874b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread