[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

skillzizzo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2015
west lebanon nh
I'm loving the pic of this seemless brother. I'm think a seemless dualy with some kind of bone insert would be sick. Like a black water buffalo horn. Or just a straight u elk anter/deer antler what ever but how it could be milled not having any straight flat services. I have that head ache all the time with old salvage black walnut and other boards with no straight edge. End up snapping a line cutting it running it down the edger to get a clean line to work. Times that times a 100 problem is the head ach for you to do with an antler

Attachments

• b0f0f6b0774a20917c039a7094625b4d.jpg
    b0f0f6b0774a20917c039a7094625b4d.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 53

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
My god why didn't I think of that. . ! I could prolly do a dually with dual inserts. I only have two left I think, I'm not making anymore, maybe I'll do I've with inserts and see if its doable. Right now I'm gearing up for the first batch of TMOD200s maybe I'll offer it to the next one who orders one.

Reactions: Kaezziel

skillzizzo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2015
west lebanon nh
Your not making any more dualys? Or inserts my freind? I would send you in my dualy to put dual inserts in but it has the tmod logo engraved and probauly wouldn't look right because of were the logs is.

To super trucker. Let me know what was confusing about my statement. I diddnt say rain deer horn, elk horn and white tail deer horn are available alot of places, water buffalo horn is as well, no one personally has to kill one to get it. It can be purchased online. black walnut wood can be bought were I live I have a stock pile I paid premo price for to build furniture and such with. this is a black walnut cabnet top trimmed with birdseye maple and don't need to cut it down to have it.

Attachments

• 20160501_161134_resized.jpg
    20160501_161134_resized.jpg
    456.6 KB · Views: 77
  • 20160501_161140_resized.jpg
    20160501_161140_resized.jpg
    617.8 KB · Views: 74
  • 20160422_185800_resized.jpg
    20160422_185800_resized.jpg
    526.8 KB · Views: 73
Reactions: Kaezziel

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
Your not making any more dualys? Or inserts my freind? I would send you in my dualy to put dual inserts in but it has the tmod logo engraved and probauly wouldn't look right because of were the logs is.

To super trucker. Let me know what was confusing about my statement. I diddnt say rain deer horn, elk horn and white tail deer horn are available alot of places, water buffalo horn is as well, no one personally has to kill one to get it. It can be purchased online. black walnut wood can be bought were I live I have a stock pile I paid premo price for to build furniture and such with. this is a black walnut cabnet top trimmed with birdseye maple and don't need to cut it down to have it.

You build furniture far better than you spell.

T

Reactions: muzichead

skillzizzo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2015
west lebanon nh
Spelling is probauly one of the worst things in this life that I do. I am no English major. I am a carpenter, and a truck driver by profession. I passed English in high school by the skin of my teeth and have no shame in it. It is pretty insulting thow on all of these online forums people expect you to be perfect in your grammar, and allways feel the need to bring it up. I personally don't realy feel the need to turn tbev thread into an English lesson thow.

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
i agree with you to a certain extent, but you couldn't even copy and paste my name correctly.
i'd argue that that is insulting because you can't even be bothered to get that right. Perhaps we should forget about spelling and language completely and use thought transference and telepathy to communicate.

The Tbev thread has always been about the innovative and durable, low maintenance mods he makes.

T

skillzizzo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2015
west lebanon nh
I did not copy paste it. Guess it must have been a spelling error again. I'm not going to be reduced to a 3rd grade argument here. I got tbev contact info and don't need to argue via the Internet one reason all these forms are stupide. People are pretty mouthy with a computer screen between you.

Reactions: BrentMydland

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
You kids play nice haha.
Skillz is a dope wood mechanic that's for sure! I can't spell either, I can maybe spell better than I can type on a phone buy I think those things both count against me the same.
Tubes won't fit in a dually btw, sorry, the dually is TOO tight. I'd have to make it longer front to back, and the tires would be too thin, they wouldn't be strong enough.

I could do inlays in the 200, it will be a big pain but it's doable. It would look ever better tho bc it would be three separate inlays in the board side, one in the door, heck, one in the top too. They should all be flush with aluminum webbing all around each one, that's what it would look like.

Here's some of the last micros that just went out.

852eddc1f891d4b63b5974205d6dc087.jpg
814f796962c127d942f10b80a82c0513.jpg
c08976fe7ea83719bfeb4e72c46ec1c8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
What dual battery mods have you got? It's a greed thing, and can i buy extra screws for my ADV.

Nice to see you back.

T
Thanks buddy! You can't buy em, but I have some screws for ya, for sure. I have the dually, I have one, maybe two left, and I have a couple spots left in the first run of the new 200. That one takes dual 18650s or the lipo, you can swap between the 18650s and the lipo, both are 10ml mods. If you prefer the SX350J board to the dna200 I will put that in the new mod, no problem. Some of them that were ordered yesterday choose to go that route, I'm on the fence, I really like the SX350J board but I'm really enjoying the dna200 as of late, so I could go either way honestly.

Do you want to stick with the mech or pay with the regulated features?

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
My preference is a mech but with more than one battery - i'm not certain on the configuration yet although i vape less than i once did and so a series mod can run all day for me.

i've never been into regulated mods. i have bought a few for HRH. i collect one of a kind mods, but my ADV is a Tmod.

As part of the witness protection programme, my address changed (i'm kidding) - but i did move house.

My knowledge of temperature sensing boards and exotic wires is nil.

T

Reactions: Doffy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread