[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

poconojo

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Florida
I
I have 2 original O-16's and imo, money well spent. They are all I use and everything else has been sold or PIF'd. $100 for an atty is nothing nowadays. How much did you pay for your mod, or mods? It puts it into perspective I think... The quality and craftsmanship of the atty is impeccable to say the least. I wouldn't trust FT and the materials their mfg's use in anything they list on their site... Just look at the clone Narda's they sell with the rusting screws!!! You get what you pay for. If you want quality, you will pay a little more. If you want junk, you go to a site like FT and spend $10....

I have 2 original O-16's and imo, money well spent. They are all I use and everything else has been sold or PIF'd. $100 for an atty is nothing nowadays. How much did you pay for your mod, or mods? It puts it into perspective I think... The quality and craftsmanship of the atty is impeccable to say the least. I wouldn't trust FT and the materials their mfg's use in anything they list on their site... Just look at the clone Narda's they sell with the rusting screws!!! You get what you pay for. If you want quality, you will pay a little more. If you want junk, you go to a site like FT and spend $10....

poconojo

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Florida
You are probably right. I am not really a big fan of clones. Atomizers have gotten expensive over the last couple years. I own a lot of authentic atomizers.

Reactions: muzichead

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
acceec95cc5b56a8daf72889f87069d5.jpg

Ok this looks slightly clearer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They both looked good to me haha!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
They look great man! 3600 lipo!!! How long would this thing last?

And what's this thing next to the grey mod?

That's just a keychain, it's the fusion360 logo, just trying out new kind of tool paths, it's kind of a hard part to make, to program the CAM (tell the machine how to make it) so I wanted to see how good I could make it, it turned out perfectly. My CNC machine is killer!

That Lipo is custom made for all of the guys who wanted to go with a a DNA75 rather than a 200 in the Lipo mods. It's what I've gone with as well, it lasts a freakin long time. If your not going over 75 Watts I think it's the way to go for sure..same mod, still runs off two 18650s in the removable tray, only they are in parallel instead of series, and you use this Lipo with 3600mah rather than 1800mah, which is still killer, the 3600 is just that much more.

skillzizzo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2015
west lebanon nh
After spending a couple weeks getting to know this dna 75 its time to have a chat about these mods. Seems people want to know 3600 mah lipo battery life. I get up at 530 for work drive for fedex and chain vape all day long last till about 5 pm at 70 watts which i vape in that time frame more then most do in 2 days time for a reference. Dual 18650 tray last till about 2 i think the big difference is the lipo lets your run it alot lower then the 18650.s do.

The build well same as usual its a tmod build like a tank and way lighter then you would exspect lipo over 18650s cuts alot of bulk of. Fits the hand perfect well my hands, love the front squonk as well, can side squonk or fromt squonk, the buttons on the side i wasnt sure about but when u use it it just works so good that way and makes it feel smaller then it actualy is.

All other mods have been shelfed havent used a single other mod sence this got charged up and dought i will except to go fishing or something like that.

I was going to get the 200 decided the 75 route and glad i did. If you dont vape over 75 watts get the 75 batterie life is better then any squonk on the market, even still the 200 with 1800 mah is more then only a few 200 mods and there not squonks.

In summary we finauly getting the mods we need to live happy and suit every vape need we have and those fda fags want to ruin my joy in life. If this mod was in my hand 2 years ago i would have saved thousands on mods no need for anything else except back ups of this mod. Tmod you rock you nailed it with this mod my freind.

Ow and forgot to add is the only mod i know of with a lipo you can unplug easily and plug another in when its dead. So it has great batterie life as is but with two lipos you could vape it comstantly all day long and never run out.

Jeff

Last edited:

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
I have the authentic O-16 and it's a great atty IMO. Still so far I heard good feedback on the FT clone. Of course time will tell and I agree that we don't really know what metal they use. But it can go either way.

Don't know which Nardas they carry but the clones I got from Tom and Roscoe are really good.

if ya need any screws for the clone china-rda(chinarda) gimme a holler.i have some nice SS allenhead screws left over from the 100 i bought a while back.i hated the factory ones the china rda came with.these are WAY easier to coil with.

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
if ya need any screws for the clone china-rda(chinarda) gimme a holler.i have some nice SS allenhead screws left over from the 100 i bought a while back.i hated the factory ones the china rda came with.these are WAY easier to coil with.

Yes please Rick! I got two from Tom and they came with the bad ones. That would be great! The one I got from you had much better screws!

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Here's mine, pretty much...
o16.jpg

27g, kanthal, 2 or 2.5 mm, and one wrap too many - I'm pulling it apart now, cuz this is about 0.6 and I like it a LITTLE lower.

EDIT - nah, I KNEW that wasn't right - screw loose. Cleaned, tightened, back in bizness at 0.5

Do you have a pic of the build you've got in there?

acceec95cc5b56a8daf72889f87069d5.jpg

Ok this looks slightly clearer

Last edited:

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
Yes please Rick! I got two from Tom and they came with the bad ones. That would be great! The one I got from you had much better screws!

aww bummer man.i thought he was gonna sendem out with the good screws.send me your address and ill sendem to your guy in the states.no charge man you have spent a plenty with me.ill send 6 so ya have a few extra's...kool???LMK

artv61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
SC,USA
That's just a keychain, it's the fusion360 logo, just trying out new kind of tool paths, it's kind of a hard part to make, to program the CAM (tell the machine how to make it) so I wanted to see how good I could make it, it turned out perfectly. My CNC machine is killer!

That Lipo is custom made for all of the guys who wanted to go with a a DNA75 rather than a 200 in the Lipo mods. It's what I've gone with as well, it lasts a freakin long time. If your not going over 75 Watts I think it's the way to go for sure..same mod, still runs off two 18650s in the removable tray, only they are in parallel instead of series, and you use this Lipo with 3600mah rather than 1800mah, which is still killer, the 3600 is just that much more.

where did you get the lipos from @Tbev

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
hey skill if ya happen to talk to tom i was wantin to know what he would charge to redo the dually with a lizard texture.he must not have got my msg i sent him...or he is just to busy counting money/making mods maybe...lol.the black dually i sold Tamer had a cutdown finish on the lizard/black cerecote and id like to have yours redone like that if...BIG if i can afford it.

tpedwards

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2013
Australia
ee8360c701e1584c5c810c152426a525.jpg

Is that 26650 brass?! How heavy is it? I think that is the first I have seen [emoji102]

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Yes mate, brass 26650 and it will be an official aussie soon enough.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread