Status
Not open for further replies.

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
Isn't it great to get your vapemail just before the holidays? Congrats! Looks great!! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

usps says mine should be here tuesday.missed christmas but maybe itll be here by new years...idk but with my luck im not holdin my breath..lol.3f did get back to me on the o-atty that broke out of the box.finally got my tablet to take a pic so im sure they will replace it.just take a month er 2 to get it here.fast on thier reply though so 2 thumbs up on service so far.

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
I should mention that the Sunbox Cappy v4 10ml "super soft" squonk bottles are a nice fit in my new power squonker.

:2cool:
Are the holes in the caps of those bottles centered? If the hole isn't centered don't use it. The original Cali bottle is pos and it will give you problems. I'm not sure if that's a new version or not. Can your snap a pic if that bottle?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ghola1was

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
NV USA
The hole in the cap is centered.

IMG_0252.JPG

These are the new bottles people either love or hate. Love because they are so soft and seal so well. Hate because they are so darn expensive. The silicone makes them an easy squeeze and, imho, are a nice add on to higher end mods like the power squonker.

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
Ok cool, I'm all for soft bottles, but the first cappie caps or whatever had off centered holes and I told ppl not to use them, some did anyways, and they caused some problems.. Those look good, nice addition. No expenses spared on that device, I use the regular 10.I just bc they are ten ml. and easy to get. Personally I go thru bottles fairly quickly just bc I have thin on hand so I tend to toss them prematurely, how long have you been using those, do they hold up well? Mood should squonk like a champion with the regular bottle and the big hole in the pin, that softie bottle should make it a dream yeah?

Reactions: ghola1was

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Last I looked on the site they offered both, offset and centered.
They have to offer both because the offset design will only work with the offset bottle... That design is only a little over a year old and quite a few devices out in the wild still. The new design is centered and why they have the new bottles. Makes sense, right?

Kelt.

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Ohio, USA
    I'm happy to announce that my SuperSquonker arrived with all the bells and whistles, and I'm loving it. Thanks Tom!
    Glad I dropped by to post a pic, as the current thread answered my only remaining question (I'm a sucker for a soft squeeze), and now I have a couple Cappy (centered) bottles on order. Tom has patiently attended to every question I've had otherwise
    However, since the Sunbox store is out of silicone tubing, and I like to have a backup (especially since I cut the spare tube in my haste to open Tom's packaging) ... where do you fine folks get tubing here in the US? What are the dimensions (ID/OD)?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread