Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelt.

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Ohio, USA
    I think I found the grail. Goon LP is the best vape I have found yet for the Super
    Squonker.
    Xp1bPPW.jpg

Xp1bPPW.jpg

Reactions: ghola1was

IonMan

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 8, 2014
    Bradley, Illinois, United States
    I think I found the grail. Goon LP is the best vape I have found yet for the Super
    Squonker.
    Xp1bPPW.jpg

Xp1bPPW.jpg
    I want one of those LP's so bad, but I know after a day or two I'd do the classified's post of shame after re-realizing yet again.... For the thousandth time... that I'm not made to be a cloud machine lol.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: MFToms59

Kelt.

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Ohio, USA
    I want one of those LP's so bad, but I know after a day or two I'd do the classified's post of shame after re-realizing yet again.... For the thousandth time... that I'm not made to be a cloud machine lol.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    The nice thing I am discovering about the LP is that whilst it will produce fantastic clouds Bro, it does dial down really tight for restricted lung vaping with great flavor. Granted, it's no KF5, nor Chalice, but either of those look silly on this hunk o metal. Given the right build, (I did just throw a pair of twisted somethings I had lying around), I am sure it will turn out to be a great performer.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Cloud_Generator

Verified Member
    Jan 22, 2016
    United States
    I normally search through the topics to find answers to my queations but I am having a hard time with finding the answer for this one, so if you don't mind helping me out I would greatly appreciate it.

I just received a tmod the other day and my only gripe is that while using a flat top battery the button is really hard to push, when I use a button top it is fairly easy. I only have one button top so I need to find a way to make the button easier to push with the flat tops, What do I need to do?

Reactions: Doffy

Doffy

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 15, 2014
    Australia
    I normally search through the topics to find answers to my queations but I am having a hard time with finding the answer for this one, so if you don't mind helping me out I would greatly appreciate it.

I just received a tmod the other day and my only gripe is that while using a flat top battery the button is really hard to push, when I use a button top it is fairly easy. I only have one button top so I need to find a way to make the button easier to push with the flat tops, What do I need to do?
    Nemesis button magnet on the negative of your battery. But don't tell tbev. Not an approved solution

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 22, 2013
    SoCal-Vegas
    instagram.com
    If your button is hard to press, you should clean the mod.
    Hopefully that comes up in a search, I get that a lot, it's fairly common for people to think there's something wrong with the devoid but 99.999% of the time it's simply I need of some maintenance. You don't need to clean my mods very often so by the time it's dirty enough to start making the button hard to press it's easy to forget that's the problem. What's really happening is your fighting to make contact past the crap that's built up between the contact point on the bottom of the battery hole and the battery; pressing harder works for a little while but it's annoying and will eventually, as crap builds up, get harder and harder. The best thing I've flubs to clean down there in the hole is a scratch pen, Google it, get a long one, so you can reach all the way down there.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 22, 2013
    SoCal-Vegas
    instagram.com
    By popular request.. .microDUALLY

Dual Parallel 18650/8.5ml, Magnetic

Same size as a micro+ one more cell.
    I've got twenty five made in this first batch, eight left. If you wanted one and I sent you a email you've got first dibs, into pricing while this batch lasts $345.00 shipped in the U.S.

2fa0a323daeec3107e6e712dcc55c398.jpg

bf67de247306e05e3ceb700f615d98e0.jpg

c9915edd0adc1a583a78059f39ef9cd7.jpg
    18f266f3a04c74c975a82c6feded16a6.jpg
    29c66c181ef018c0fc853ebe78d1541f.jpg
    e6393caa913b52666284abb6c1d4c083.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread