To all at Notcigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuckinLA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2010
Winston Salem, NC
Mike, Terry and all the others associated with Notcigs.

I would like to take this time to say that I have been using Notcigs products for around 4 years now and while sometimes ..... happens all of you have been the best. Really I have dealt with all kinds of companies and retailers over the last 40+ years and you guys at notcigs have the best customer service by far and that is an understatement let me tell you. so Thank guys and keep up the great work you do. As long as you guys keep making a PV I will be buying from you untill I drop lol. Thanks again.

A very very satisfied customer.

StuckinLA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2010
Winston Salem, NC
Thanks Bro !

Your more then welcome

Most people only post when things go wrong and their angry and upset and stay quiet when things go right. Not me I'm just as vocal about the good things as I am about the bad. guess thats why peeps see me as an ...-Whole LOL and like my daddy used to tell me "Son if your going to do anything in life do it well" and if I'm going to be an ...-whole then I'm going to be the best one I can be. lol hahaha. Hope you are having a great weekend.

Oh and here's a little story that should make you laugh.

ok
So an old lady is sitting in her rocking chair on her porch, pining away the last years of her life.
when POOF her fairy godmother appears and says I'm here to grant you 3 wishes what is your first wish?

the old lady thinks for a bit and says I want to be rich
and POOF the the whole house and even her chair turns to solid gold.

and the fairy godmother says and for your 2nd wish?
and the old woman thinks a bit and says I want to be that fair young maiden I used to be.

and POOF she turns into a beautiful young woman.

and the fairy godmother say's and for your last and final wish?
and the woman thinks for a bit and while she's thinking her cat wonders up on the porch.
and the woman say's can you turn my cat into a handsome prince.
And POOF standing before her is the most handsome man she's ever seen, even tho she's sitting her knees go weak.

and the handsome prince smiles and leans down and whispers in her ear

Now aren't you sad you had me neutered

arkador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
Texas
I have a fleet of 2 iPros, with M1A1 tanks on them, and love them. They are both almost 2 years old, and have each had to be sent in for minor service one time. Every time, the Notcigs team has been awesome, and the repear has been pretty inexpensive.

I have no intentions of buying any other brand, and have recommended Notcigs to several friends that own Buzz Pros todayl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread