Status
Not open for further replies.

00gt1

VapeMeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
So, I was feeding my swedish fish addiction at my local B&M and I saw a thing of beauty... no clue the brand as the package was unbranded, and I saw it on my way out so the cashier was busy already with the next customer.... but... I think I'm in love. So, do I take the plunge into pipedom like a sir.... or do I hold back and let the vapepulsiveness settle down?

Btw, this is a pic of the e-pipe if anyone can identify it:

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/02...utomatic_20Pipe_20Kit_large.jpeg?v=1405543986

duckie_44

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2011
DFW-TX
So, I was feeding my swedish fish addiction at my local B&M and I saw a thing of beauty... no clue the brand as the package was unbranded, and I saw it on my way out so the cashier was busy already with the next customer.... but... I think I'm in love. So, do I take the plunge into pipedom like a sir.... or do I hold back and let the vapepulsiveness settle down?

Btw, this is a pic of the e-pipe if anyone can identify it:

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/02...utomatic_20Pipe_20Kit_large.jpeg?v=1405543986

The picture is to small for me to tell, but it looks like one of those DSE type pipes.........If I was you, I would save my money, but of course I ain't you's.

If you are interested in epipes......go here The ePipe Forum and look around, or join and ask some good and friendly people who know all about epipes.......

duckie......

wshanncap

Verified Member
Oct 28, 2014
Ohio, USA
Sorry that the link isn't working for me. Getting the old 404 error message. But I know I have looked at them a bit because I used to smoke a pipe. I'm still waiting to see if the urge will go away but so far I still want one.
These are the ones I have found so far:
Kamry
E Pipe with Vivi Nova
Belovgd
And of course the Hammer style which really doesn't look like a pipe.
Hammer
? Pipe
? Pipe 2

duckie_44

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2011
DFW-TX
Rats! I just broke down and ordered the Belovgd from FT. My wife liked the Jade Green one...:closedeyes:

Had to go look at this pipe........For the price, I think you did good.....( not a auto :p )

Looking at the spec. on the charger (420ma), I'm guessing some kind of ego chip?......Not a fan of the blue (fire?) battery, but you can get better ones if need be.

Good luck, and tell us what you think after you had a chance to road test it for a while.....

duckie.......

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
I really would love an e-pipe, but I just haven't seen one that I like. A lot of them are just plain ugly, and some of them sort of take form over function (only allowing CE4 style tanks is really a bummer for me).

Also I was just never a fan of the Hammer's design. Too many logos and engravings and junk, it just looks cluttered and bulky. I feel like a similar style'd device with less fuss/much cleaner could look a lot better.

duckie_44

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2011
DFW-TX
I really would love an e-pipe, but I just haven't seen one that I like. A lot of them are just plain ugly, and some of them sort of take form over function (only allowing CE4 style tanks is really a bummer for me).

Also I was just never a fan of the Hammer's design. Too many logos and engravings and junk, it just looks cluttered and bulky. I feel like a similar style'd device with less fuss/much cleaner could look a lot better.

nyiddle......If you keep in mind that a e-pipe has to have a battery, and a topper......there are a lot better opions out there today than just e-pipes from China. If you was to go to The ePipe Forum - Index
and look in the suppliers,venders section you would find several pipe makers, and a few people who convert tobacco pipes to e-pipes....

Or, if you don't like what you see.........make your own.....

20fyzon.png

The acryle and the bullet pipe (small picture in the middle) will take a ProTank 2 mini..........The other three something the size of a slim carto tank, or a aspire mimi/ v nova mimi.....These use a 18350 battery.....The one in the small picture on the right...uses same topper as the other three....but is a 18650 plus a Kick ....

duckie......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread