Status
Not open for further replies.

krazie_Kid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Long Island
www.vapor4life.com
You guy's have treated me well over the past 5 years. You all have been friendly, loving, helpful and caring. I been ghosting the comments and posts for the past few days and seen that a few oldies noticed a drop in CS performance. That really does sadden me. V4L has always been great. I remember for the first two years, you would get a few freebies, then people complained and ruined it. That is not V4L's fault, it is the cry babies fault. "Oh he ordered 100 dollars and got a charger, and all I got for my 100 dollar order was an extra bottle" or something stupid like that. While I have moved away from cig-a-likes, and into mods, I still hold V4L highly. I have been with V4L since 2010, and they were always great. Battery missing from my order? Took a pic, sent it to whoever was CS at the time, bam fixed. juice bottle was half empty and package was soaked? Took a pic, fixed. I fouled up and ordered autos instead of manuals? Fixed. Battery DOA? Fixed. I always offered to ship it back. They never ever once wanted me to. I would chuck the old one, and move on.

I have learned this is not, by far German made stuff, it is Chinese "copy and paste" kinda stuff. And that does NOT go just for V4L, that goes for everything "Made In China" E-cig or not. I just wish that I knew then, what I know now. I have been through MANY different mods, batteries, everything.

V4L was my stepping stone, and they are a great company. I never had a major issue. They have gotten tough from what I assume are scammers. "Hey I didn't get 2 of my bottles/batteries/chargers I ordered." After getting scammed so many times, you have to say enough is enough.

If you would like to contact me, kevindelgatto@gmail.com is my facebook email. You can also email me there. I will be more then happy to talk with you all.

Vape on!
Krazie Kid

krazie_Kid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Long Island
www.vapor4life.com
Hey Mary Kay! I been hanging around here, every week or so, checking the threads. I upgraded to a 5V mod (not guna say who makes it out of respect) and different juice. If it was not for V4L and their awesome CS that I had, I probably would have never made it this far. V4L has been amazing and they are such a great company. But I just got tired of buying cig-a-likes every 4 months or so. Now I have a mech mod which will be turned into a dripper mod (when money allows) and I am learning how to build coils for drippers. My 5V is like NOTHING I vaped on before, and blew me away. (Remember, we started when there were ONLY cig-a-likes). I recommend this company to people who want a cig-a-like to quit, and it has been working for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread