Jaaxx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Atlanta, GA
juicyliquid.com
10 drops of flavor = .5ml
If you ADD that much to a 30ml bottle of 24mg you get

720mg nic (thats 30x24) divided by 30.5 (we added .5 flavor)
which gives you 23.61mg nic. Not really diluting much!

So if you added 10 Virginia + 10 Cig = 20 drops =1ml

720/31=23.22mg nic.

I would be overwhelmed by 1ml of this stuff I think, especially the Virginia!

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
A little confused here. I mixed my e-juice with the spray and added 10 drops and than decided to add 15 more drops to my juice. What I confused about ,is this mix seems to me to have more nicotine after the mix. My e juice 24mg and after the mix I feel like its more nic. I love my mix ,but I feel that high feeling. Its feels like the same high feeling I get from the 36mg. So I decide to add a few drops of glycerine and still my mix is high nic or my imagination. This mix is the best tasting mix, I have ever had. Only the nic is too high. I have used the 24mg and it always seens ok,but not now?????

Madisavapor

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
UK
You guys wanna know what I took? Really/

We'll its a TASTY PUFF!

Received them yesterday, and immediately dripped on on my Evo atmoizer.
It was really sweet and I do like it...

Then I mixed 2 drops in 2ml Marlboro, and have been using it since.

So far nothing has happened to my atomizer. Neither did it have any affect yet on the black EVO atomizer.

Anyway, I'll let you know if it suddenly kaputs!

Madisavapor

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
UK
Hi

I bought the tasty puffs after reading this post (thought it WAS tasty puff)
Lesson learned on this one : Never read things halfway!
I didn't really notice the part that says that the tasty puff is different from seedman.

So I immediately bought one online (I'm rather compulsive, you see).
I ordered a cherry and strawberry because these are my favourites. I like sweet flavours in my vaping lately)

The first time I tried I had a flu cured in the cartridge, and I dropped one cherry tasty puff onto the atomizer. That really really transformed the taste! TOO sweet, I'd say.
Knowing how sweet it is, I dropped 2 into my Marlboro mix liquid (2ml), and this did the job for me. It was just nice and sweet as I would like it. The cherry taste is as if you are having a cherry floss....

I wouldn't recommend this to those who do not go for sweet tastes, as its really really sweet I tell ya. So I assume that there is high sugar in there...
If you care about atomizer very much, then I wouldn't suggest this either (its been posted before that sugar can destroy the atomizer).

I'm about to finish the marlboro mix cherry Tasty puff now, but I am feeling a bit tired of it....lets see whether I crave more in the next day or so...

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
.....A question to those that have tried the SEEDMANS concentrated flavor......
Would you say that it would help the "throat kick loss" resulting from diluting 24mg nic liquid with PG OR VG (50% e liquid 50% PGor VG)....
or the only diference is the stonger (better)flavor?

Here's what Jaaxx said about it earlier in the thread:

10 drops of flavor = .5ml
If you ADD that much to a 30ml bottle of 24mg you get

720mg nic (thats 30x24) divided by 30.5 (we added .5 flavor)
which gives you 23.61mg nic. Not really diluting much!

So if you added 10 Virginia + 10 Cig = 20 drops =1ml

720/31=23.22mg nic.

I would be overwhelmed by 1ml of this stuff I think, especially the Virginia!

But I don't know if that answers your question or not :rolleyes:

Lu

NicoNut

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2009
Atlanta, Georgia USA
Got my order from Seedman today (8 days after ordering)- Commercial cig, vanilla, and black licorice flavors. I added 3 drops of Com. cig flavor to 4ml. of Pillbox coffee flavor (that was pretty much bland and flavorless to me). Perked it right up, I'm loving it so far! When I took my first draw (dripping), I looked around to see if anyone was looking... felt like I was smoking a real cig! 8-o Maybe not quite as much so after vaping carts of it for an hour or so now. But I definately like it. Will see how I feel about it tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads up on this Rejoice and Jaxx! And Lu for the 10% discount code!

Julie

Jaaxx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Atlanta, GA
juicyliquid.com
I spilled my Commerical Tobacco. I spilled all of it in the floor.

LOL !! I did the same thing, but caught it before it was totally empty, maybe half a bottle.

Now as far as nicotine goes, I'm sure it has none. I have tried it with virgin PG and VG and nothing happens. I emailed seedman and he replied that he is sorry, but he cannot divulge specific ingredients other than what is listed on the label.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread