Tobacco Flavorings and Enhancers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitewriter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Hendersonville Tennessee
I was under the belief that they were all basically the same? Marlboro from one seller is the same as from another, except when made with VG. Am I wrong? I like Steve and would rather deal with him, but right now he is out of all juice until he restocks on Monday, and I don't want to run out! I just ordered some from another seller and was hoping it would be like what I get from PS.

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
Lu,I can't get it at Puresmoker,he is out. Hopefully Truevaper will be good. Have you mixed any Lu? I am having troble getting the taste. If I drip in on the atomizer with 1 drip of PG its good. I want to mix a bottle of it with nicotine. Its so good with 1 drop of commerical and 1 drop of PG. There is no nic LOL. I would love some mixing ideas.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I was under the belief that they were all basically the same? Marlboro from one seller is the same as from another, except when made with VG. Am I wrong? I like Steve and would rather deal with him, but right now he is out of all juice until he restocks on Monday, and I don't want to run out! I just ordered some from another seller and was hoping it would be like what I get from PS.

I think it depends on who they get it from nite. You've probably heard the rave reviews on Steve's true menthol. Seems few other menthols compare. So unless he's adding something to it....other suppliers must be buying from somewhere else. Not sure how the Marlboros have compared though.

Lu

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Lu,I can't get it at Puresmoker,he is out. Hopefully Truevaper will be good. Have you mixed any Lu? I am having troble getting the taste. If I drip in on the atomizer with 1 drip of PG its good. I want to mix a bottle of it with nicotine. Its so good with 1 drop of commerical and 1 drop of PG. There is no nic LOL. I would love some mixing ideas.

OK, I get it now. When you said "Nitewriter put me in a order to truevapor for some marlboro juice", I thought you were telling nite to put you in an order...LOL

So now that I have that straight....I will be doing some mixing over the weekend because I haven't had a good block of time to start with it yet. But guess what? Just got my flavorless from David....will really be "in the mix" this weekend! :D

I'll let you know if anything superb comes out of it....and look forward to hearing more about it from you and nite.

Lu

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
Sorry for the double post, but I just tried the Cocoa mixed with Marlboro and WOW!!! I love it!!! I mixed it a little stronger than I did the first batch with Commercial cigaretter flavor, probably 10 drops to 1 1/2 ml of e-juice. I swear I think it increases the throat hit too. Just a hint of cocoa flavor but its enought to enhance the marlboro flavor to taste more like an analog. Not sweet but more like unsweetened cocoa.

There are 3 e-smokers in this house and we all just tried the cocoa and commercial flavors. We all love them!!! We all just feel like we cheated. All agree that it increases vapor production too.

WOW is what I say too Nitewriter, I just mixed it with marlboro e-juice and cocoa. Love it so much. 12 drops of marlboro e-juice and 10 drops of cocoa. Strength of e-liquid 18mg. If I did this right using Jaaxx's hack-omatic liquid calculator. The resulting nic is 7.2??

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
WOW is what I say too Nitewriter, I just mixed it with marlboro e-juice and cocoa. Love it so much. 12 drops of marlboro e-juice and 10 drops of cocoa. Strength of e-liquid 18mg. If I did this right using Jaaxx's hack-omatic liquid calculator. The resulting nic is 7.2??

Misty, I didn't look at the hackomatic but are you sure this is right? Could it be the other way around....if you used 12 drops of cocoa and 10 drops of ejuice, you would get 7.2 nic?

I ask because it would seem if you mixed 10 drops of each, you would end up with 9mg nic. If you add 2 more drops of eliquid, that would not bring the 9mg down to 7.2....but maybe adding 2 more drops of cocoa would have.

I can't look at the hackomatic right now but you might want to double check that.

Lu

Misty

Forum Admin Supplier & Commercial Manager
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2008
Canada
Misty, I didn't look at the hackomatic but are you sure this is right? Could it be the other way around....if you used 12 drops of cocoa and 10 drops of ejuice, you would get 7.2 nic?

I ask because it would seem if you mixed 10 drops of each, you would end up with 9mg nic. If you add 2 more drops of eliquid, that would not bring the 9mg down to 7.2....but maybe adding 2 more drops of cocoa would have.

I can't look at the hackomatic right now but you might want to double check that.

Lu
Hey Lu!
Not me that wrote (Rejoice has to take the blame!) ..but I agree 9 mg!
but I'm the worst at this....my brain is mush with this8-o..thank god I have Jaxx's hackomatic!

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
read my post again- its 12 drops of e-juice and 10 cocoa. 18 mg juice

10 drops of 18mg juice plus 10 drops of 0mg cocoa, would make an end result of 9mg, right?

If you then add 2 more drops of 18mg nic, that would not bring the end result down to 7.2, would it? Wouldn't it raise the nic level by 2 drops?

Maybe if you had added 2 more drops of 0mg cocoa to the mix it would have ended up that way....but I think you increased the mix to more than 9mg, not less than 9, by adding 2 extra drops of nic.

Or am I missing something here? :confused:

Lu

Last edited:

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
I am no good at this LOL. Even using Jaaxx's hack-omatic liquid calculator. Must have used the calculator wrong. Maybe its why I liked it alot. Got more Nic LOL. Anyway tonight I am trying my flavorless e-juice. My first mix is 50/50 and a little to strong tasting. Used commerical tobacco with flavorless. I made a very small batch. So going to try again,maybe 50/30. Using less commerical tobacco flavor. Lu, have you did any mixing yet?

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I played around with it a little over the weekend but what I really need is a good tobacco juice to start out with first. All I have right now is a mix that I made from the JC juice I had received, and some VG....and it wasn't tasting as I hoped. I am waiting on some tobacco flavored juice right now and will give it another shot, then report back here. I'll tell ya though...I think the English tobacco flavor has a bit of a sweetness I like....but I really have to try it with some good tobacco juice.

Lu

Misty

Forum Admin Supplier & Commercial Manager
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2008
Canada
50%(10 drops) to 50(%10 drops) =cutting in half 18mg = 9mg..true!
I can't input drops into his hackomatic as no reaction to a formula..and can't get percentages to match 10 drops flavor to 12drops 18mg nic either..
So I can't help..! but logic does say it should be higher than 9mg?
I hate this baby math..just can't get it!

gabriellyon

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2009
Philadelphia, PA USA
I am looking into starting to make my own 0mg juice. I have the PG but the flavoring is the problem. What I want- something like the French pipe most everyone sells or Captain black pipe tobacco flavor. Now for my question. I looked through seedman and read everyones post. Can I create either of these flavors with JUST flavors seedman provides, or do I need another tobacco flavor base? If it is possible which specific flavors are people using to reach this end product? Also are you using the enhancers or the flavors?

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Sorry I can't help you here gab. I was waiting for my tobacco liquid to try these with (which should be here this week....fingers crossed). Since I don't do 0 nic, I had not tried them any other way. BUT....I do have some flavorless nic that I might try them with too....maybe this weekend....but I usually reserve that for my fruity flavored mixes. I don't know if anyone here has tried these with anything flavorless. Hopefully they'll chime in if they did.

Good luck and let us know if you do try it!

Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread