Tobacco flavours from Italy

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by sergiom1961, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sergiom1961

sergiom1961 Full Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2009
    Hi, I am italian. In Italy we have the best manufacturer of tobacco flavours. I am not the vendor! I don't know if I can post the link. If yes, please tell me it. They have 8 flavours Cubano, Dark Vapour, Burley, Mellow sunset, Latakia, Marlboro, Camel, Virginia. One 15ml bottle cost 6 Euros and can flavouring about 500ml of e-liquid. They have the Magic Wizard, an additive that increase the vapour. I am not a spammer, not a reseller, not the manufacturer! If the admistrator tell me that i can, I post the link!

2. Rusty

Rusty Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 4, 2009
    Yorkshire, England
    Ay Up Sergiom,

I guess the company is flavourart - could you post a review of their flavours for us?

Rusty

3. sergiom1961

sergiom1961 Full Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2009
    Yes, Flavourart. For the review, give me some time. I don't speack english very well and so, i need some time for write it. But, for me, the flavours are Ok. I have all the flavours and I am testing one at time. The best, for me (now) are the DarkVapuor, the Virginia and the MellowSunset.

4. Rusty

Rusty Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 4, 2009
    Yorkshire, England
    Thankyou Sergiom,

I will look forward to your reviews :) I have used them before with their food flavours and they are very good.

Rusty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.