Tobacco Haze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee Addict

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2009
Houston, Tx.
Tobacco Haze is my go to e- liquid. Well it is my only e-liquid (mixed with 10% French vanilla and 10% caramel).
I have been vaping for over 4 years now and been through too many liquids to mention.
This is my go to, and as long as it tastes this way, it will stay my go to.

My question ( I always buy the big bottles of the Haze, when my bottle gets about 1/2 done, I reorder..time to let it steep).
The color of the Haze has always been a golden brown, this new bottle I bought (maybe a month ago) is a light yellow. Is this a mistake, a change in formula? I have never gotten one this light before and am afraid to even use it thinking it will mess up the taste I am so used to.

Has anyone else ordered Haze in the last few months that has been lighter than normal?
Any suggestions on what I should do? I hate to waste this big bottle, but have become very picky on my juice selection.

Last edited:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Hello Coffee addict!

I can tell you the base is bought in pretty large bottles to do our best for consistency. Nothing has changed as far as the mixing ratio and the recipe itself. I do know the color can and will vary based on the base, we have had no known issues as far as haze lovers go.

Welcome to M&P

Coffee Addict

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2009
Houston, Tx.
OK then, will give this botle of haze a try, since right now I have no option. I tried a few minutes ago to order more Haze just to find out my cc had been compromised and (lucky for me I tried to order or I may not have found out). They made 25 charges within an hour.
So now I wait for my new card and then I will order again.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
OK then, will give this botle of haze a try, since right now I have no option. I tried a few minutes ago to order more Haze just to find out my cc had been compromised and (lucky for me I tried to order or I may not have found out). They made 25 charges within an hour.
So now I wait for my new card and then I will order again.

OMG!
This seems to be going on too much! ( security my ...) we have been very lucky so far! but as you may well know posting this could draw attention from the NSA! and the other hoodlums out there so be it!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread